• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
True.

Well, in the mean time I'm just gonna focus on school work (because it's really starting to pile up now...) and then during my free time try improve myself some more and try to socialize more.

Mully

I'm breaking down my catering hall and drinking stinky beer. This beer is terrible, but it's basically Friday for me. No more classes and all of schoolwork/newspaper work is done. Go me. Fuck stinky beer.

I'm trying to figure out how the hell I'm going to have sex again while I'm in college.

Looks like I'm back to square one again.

thats the best time... keep at it!

trying to meet people when youre out of school is hard as hell

well for me it is cause i dont go clubbing or to bars

i drink 4 cheap

Wool

i think ive officially see every movie on netflix that i want to see, this sux

Have you seen Rubber or Black Dynamite? I don't have netflix anymore, but those were two of the better ones I remember seeing on there.

I think I'm going to give up coffee. I'm starting to get that feeling where I have to have it every day or I'm all grumpy and tired. The issue is that I would also have to give up Four Lokos. How do you guys like 40s? I might just start buying Hurricane 40s instead.

Riggs

Banned
I read it in Rickys voice, echo and all.

Hah thanks now I got the avatar to go with it. Unfortunately I didn't get drunk as fuck tonight, maybe tomorrow night. Ended up eating pizza and passing out. Wish I had some fucking pepperoni.

i think ive officially see every movie on netflix that i want to see, this sux

Same the service is pretty bad in my opinion, new movies roll in way to slowely. That's why I just
go to best buy and legally purchase movies because I am a good citizen.

AcridMeat

Banned
i know how you feel. i still watch them all all the time tho, and the movies too
I liked 2/4 of those. The 4th one; was that the green machine or whatever? Sucked major ass.

XCOM is fucking great. Gonna get all this pizza, eat it to this gloomy weather, beer it up.

coldvein

Banned
it's the first one i've listened to. turned it off a few minutes ago. i definitely like biden more, and his policies more, but they still suck. "AT LEAST WE DID DEVASTATING SANCTIONS!" oh, really? that's wonderful...

MormaPope

Banned
Well, I'm going to wasted off this shit again:

sparks%2Btea.png

3 or 4 pints of this and it'll fuck you up pretty bad, really cheap and not too bad tasting. 8% alcohol content.

Purple hair is amazing. I hate her, she's so fucking annoying and drones on and on about shit I couldn't care less about. I want to marry her.

Been sipping wine until I qualified for this thread.

Fuck yeah Biden! I liked his no nonsense approach to the debate. Of course there were areas where I wish hit attacked better/more but he did good. I hope he is enjoying a cold one right now.

Just idle thoughts. I was put into a psych ward when I was 19. It was fucking awful and I have no intention of being put into that situation again.

Mully

Just idle thoughts. I was put into a psych ward when I was 19. It was fucking awful and I have no intention of being put into that situation again.

Idle thoughts like that are dangerous. Distract yourself. Listen to podcasts, music, something to distract yourself from those thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom