• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Idk, probably not. I really really disliked the 15 minutes of Brick I watched and Bruce Willis is not that great. But the buzz is there and I like time travel and the concept is solid.

yeah I've yet to like a Rian Johnson movie. Brothers Bloom was so god awful, like a Wes Anderson movie without the charm or soul but everybody f'in raved about it. I dunno.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
So I missed the 8pm showing of the master. I just watched Argo and looper trailers back to back and noticed that I don't watch trailers anymore. Had only read about them so was surprised to see footage of them. Argo looks really cool and plays 930 but looper seems more enapgagin though I know I'll get bored. I really just wish. Would have seen th ,
Master.

Get'sMad

after I saw it I was trying to convince myself that it was a victim of its own hype/couldn't have possibly lived up to expectations/etc and really wasn't as disappointing/bad as I initially thought

but no, it turns out it was actually just bad

Tess3ract

Banned
I went out with my girlyfriend's friends drinking, and argued with this one guy who teaches writing about distopian books.

The other guy was mad cute and I wanted to fuck him but :(

I hope they liked me

I have more booze and im debating drinking it but im super tired

AcridMeat

Banned
Man you reminded me I saw Alien vs. Predator 2 in theatre. I think I enjoyed that more than Prometheus.

Prometheus has some nice visuals.

I have the place to myself for 6 days starting tomorrow morning. Things may get hairy.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
yeah I've yet to like a Rian Johnson movie. Brothers Bloom was so god awful, like a Wes Anderson movie without the charm or soul but everybody f'in raved about it. I dunno.

I wouldn't let the director's previous work turn you off. From what I remember, Brick didn't do much for me and Brothers Bloom was some twee bullshit, but Looper was pretty fun. The premise is great, even though it doesn't really do much with it's cool vision of the near future outside of the first 30 minutes or so. It hit a lull halfway through and I was starting to get antsy but it finished strong. Overall a good time, far better than most of the shit I've seen lately. The kid from Third Rock from the Sun was good, he did an amazing job emulating Willis's facial expressions, I thought they used computers or prosthetics during some parts. It was trippy.

Fuck everything.

Get'sMad

i don't think it's possible to just listen to return of the mack once

every time it comes on I'm replaying it at least 1 or 2 more times

at least

yeah I'll give it the time of day based on the premise (silly it might be still unique) and JGL. The Master was crushing for me, should have been my movie of the year but the whole flick was about nothing.

Damn. What an incredible day. Had an amazing tailgate today, and the icing on the cake was an old friend coming back into town and getting to live up old times just like we used to in my first year at college. This guy and I literally hung out every single day and have countless stupid and awesome memories of going out on the town together, and we got to re-live that shit after over a year of not even hearing from each other. Really fucking heavy stuff, man....

Tess3ract

Banned
iFrJYhxzAzrIT.jpg

Hrm, 8am, should I drink one and play vidya games? if so, which one

panda21

page 420 comes up in the serchh wooo

wats that mf doom jay z remix vinyls called or is it mf doom i dont tknow. not the blackbillany ablbum

Wool

Planned ahead this weekend and bought beer on Saturday (they don't sell booze on Sunday in MN) for today. First time in all of 2012 that I have taken advantage of the calendar on my wall.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
yooo midterms amirite

I'm so glad I gave up on college. I'll probably be a peasant for the right of my life, but that's fine, at least I'm not wasting any more time grinding away at meaningless shit. Fuck that.

Then again, life in general is a meaningless grind, so I guess there's no escape.

I felt nothing except the tugging. I'm numb as fuck right now, hopefully they fill my prescription before it wears off

I'm staring at enema packages in cvs waiting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom