• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm watching cabin in the woods
What in the fuck
Too many snacks

Resilient

I am drunk right now in the middle of the afternoon.

What does that say about me?

Ahead of curve? ahaahahaha!

*sip*

You are doin what we all dream off

Owning the day

Man can you believe it 12.52 am in oztralia. That's where I am. Gettin my drink on awwwwwww yeeeeeaaaaaaahhhhhhhh. I'm drunk up in this thread.totally killing it. Because i can. I am a big person now ican get drunk never if I get beer on my new pants onoez

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Perfect breakfast: a monster energy drink and a cup of peach soy smoothie. This shit is refreshing after a night of drinking and smoking. Fuck your solid foods, fatties.

Hi Dennis2K4

Resilient

Perfect breakfast: a monster energy drink and a cup of peach soy smoothie. This shit is refreshing after a night of drinking and smoking. Fuck your solid foods, fatties.

Hi Dennis2K4

In the morning, I recommend a high dosage of bacon followed by water and a nice wank. Clears my head and fills my stomach. In whichever order is yours to dictate.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Bacon is the shit but I'm trying to wean myself off that kind of thing. Sometimes I'm tempted to go full vegan but it's a tough call and I would want to keep it a secret so people don't try to judge me. Not so much as a political thing as it would be a discipline thing. I don't know, fuck you.

Resilient

Bacon is the shit but I'm trying to wean myself off that kind of thing. Sometimes I'm tempted to go full vegan but it's a tough call and I would want to keep it a secret so people don't try to judge me. Not so much as a political thing as it would be a discipline thing. I don't know, fuck you.

Only go vegan if you honestly dislike the taste of meat. Vegan is a healthy lifestyle to lead. It just requires knowledge and appropriate planning, day to day. Personally I could never give up meat. But to forego bacon. You are a brave man.

Bacon is probably the only thing that keeps me from going vegetarian as well, it's just too damn good.

RevDM

Banned
A dimension of sound
A dimension of sight
A dimension of mind

You're moving into land of both shadow and substance of things and ideas you've just crossed into...

The Drunk Gaf Zone

DUN DUN DUNNNNNN

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I'm gonna be eat pot butter baked pumpkin seeds and riding my bike in San Francisco tomorrow if y'all wanna grab a drink with me and my dude.

Also, I'm carving a pumpkin into a pumpkin.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
this is snuggler's step dad, he's dead guys sorry

if you want to see him one last time, he's rolled up in a carpet in the dumbster behind Taco Bell

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I made it out, I feel better now.

This fuckin chick just bailed on me at the last minute for the second night in a row. Time to drop her like a flaming bag of dog shit. I wouldn't mind carousing around town but its raining like crazy. Gonna lose it sitting around here. One of those nights, man.

I think I might have an allergy to wheat or at least gluten.

My bowels have been rather upset as of late.

edit: Oh god, the fire. It's rip-roaring through me.

SolKane

hi neogaf,

i'm not usually posting in this thread but i've been drinking a little bit and feeling lonely. i watched the avengers and it kind of sucked except for bob downey jr, who was killing it every line.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Steven, why did you get banned? Sorry I would hug you but this is the internet, so unless we find a way to hug ourselves it ain't gonna be happening tonight. Get some booze and be hugged by the warm embrace of alcohol.

Not sure if I should drink more or go see a movie by myself. Ten minutes to decide.

I think I'm gonna ask for a 2 week ban because I really need to buckle down and get some papers written out.

I know it's drastic but it's the only way I can stop myself from procrastinating on GAF.

Riggs

Banned
Steven, why did you get banned? Sorry I would hug you but this is the internet, so unless we find a way to hug ourselves it ain't gonna be happening tonight. Get some booze and be hugged by the warm embrace of alcohol.

Not sure if I should drink more or go see a movie by myself. Ten minutes to decide.

God damn son.

"Truest shit I ever wrote" - 2pac

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
So I've been carving a pumpkin into a pumpkin today.
Drinking NorthCoast ACME. I'm on my fifth one and still mostly coherent. I gotta leave in 85 minutes to catch the 10pm showing. I'm starting to wonder if I'll make it. I hate going to the movies drunk, I went to Promethius drunk and of course it turned out not to be a 3D showing and I passed out, etc.. The Master is playing sooner a closer theater so I could try to make that, but I want tsee that like at 10am after 2 cups of coffee and a huge breakfast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom