• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

drunk thread? drunk thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mully

I hate to get all serious in here, but I used to think a lot like Shady. I'd constantly think about putting a gun to my head since I was 14 years old. It wasn't until recently that I finally went to counseling and got my shit together.

If you really want to figure out why you're thinking that way, go to counseling. Don't expect it to figure it out immediately. It takes time and work. Work with your counselor and distract yourself from thinking that way.

You'll start to forget about everything depressing. You'll be happier and you'll be on your way to getting out of your depression.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah man the thoughts can bring you down. Just focus on hand movements when you're working on something. Like if you're building or painting instead if wallowing in last nights drama think with your hands. Become your hands. Become the objects your hands are holding and exonerate your mind from conscious analysis. Right hand moves here, left hand moves here. We all get there together.

AcridMeat

Banned
coldvein been listening to Electric Wizard's Dopethrone per your request, SHITS DOPE. If only I lived in a basement that had cloth shielding designating "rooms" and tons of psychedelic posters.

CCF23

Have any recommendations for good ones?

Pumpkin ale? My drunk ass read you responding to a post about pumpkin ale, so that's the advice you're getting...I have no idea where you are but when I was in Seattle I bought some of this:

Elysian-Pumpkin-web1.jpg

and it's fucking incredible. If you can find it, and you want a good pumpkin ale then buy it.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Shadyspace I'm praying for you.

My goal tonight is to find some good pumpkin ale. That shit above looks so good.

Also, I need to find a girl to hang out with this weekend. Something tells me things are coming to a halt with the one I've seen recently. I want to find one with cool tattoos and stuff and that will get high and listen to Flying Lotus with me.

Tried counselling off and on since I was 13. Didn't take. I had to make my own reasons.

Ya, counselling doesn't work on everyone. For people like me it's basically re-telling me stuff I already know and solves nothing.

Sometimes you've gotta find your help inside yourself. If you search deep enough, it can be there.

SaskBoy

How is this thread still going? Don't topics get closed once they reach 20 000 posts?

Do the mods just think we're too drunk to make a |OT2|?

...Probably.

Mully

How is this thread still going? Don't topics get closed once they reach 20 000 posts?

Do the mods just think we're too drunk to make a |OT2|?

...Probably.

SHUT THE FUCK UP.

YOU GON' TO JAIL NOW.

YOU GON' TO JAIL NOW!!!

YOU GON' TO JAIL NOW. (PUNCH)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom