• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dudebro II announced officially, featuring Jon "Duke Nukem" St. John as Dudebro

Jocchan

Ὁ μεμβερος -ου
tahrikmili said:
Either I missed the announcement of this announcement or you guys are doing it wrong.
Haha, you're right. Let me announce we're going to announce an announcement, in a date yet to be announced.

bounchfx said:
alright I guess it's time to get off my ass and find a chance to finish that model. QUALITY STYLE.
Excellent!

I pop into the Dudebro thread about once a week, saddened that I can't really do anything of value. :(

However, I missed this new development, and am very, very... very pleased.

The problem I see is that, I always thought of Dudebro to be sort of an alternate Duke Nukem, sort of like what some call Serious Sam... It'll be weirder with the actual Duke Nukem guy voicing.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
So when are you guys going to start the marketing pimpage across the net? FB, Twitter, various game forums, etc? ;P

Reno7728

success.jpg

Great job guys :lol

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
It feels awesome to be a part of this. I can't wait to hear some of my lines in the game. ^_^
My personal favorite: "Hey lady, if you need me, I'll be over there having sex with you."

V_Ben

Banned
Dacvak said:
It feels awesome to be a part of this. I can't wait to hear some of my lines in the game. ^_^
My personal favorite: "Hey lady, if you need me, I'll be over there having sex with you."

that line is priceless :lol

Jokey665

Is there a list of all the recorded JSJ lines? I've got the original mp3 and the "beer lines - edit," "babe related lines," "death lines," and "misc." Are there more?

Rich!

Still got the original John St. John lines on my computer. 'Shut up, pussy! Don't be a bitch...bitch!'

So, so awesome. Hyped as fuck for the final release. :lol

Arsin

Congrats to everyone involved! I am amazed that you guys were able to get Jon involved with your project. Looking forward to the release.

Xater

Oh my god! The Dudebro Team should check out the Twitter of Greg Kassavin (@kasavin)

@pkollar There should be a co-op / two-player main menu option that, if you pick it, calls you gay and starts single-player on easy.

:lol

Awesome. Deffinately thread-worthy as I had not realized that this project was coming along so well. Most GAF ideas run out of steam pretty quick but this looks very promising.

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
look forward to the first screenshot thread

Top Bottom