• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dunkin Donuts to launch glazed donut breakfast sandwich

Status
Not open for further replies.

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...doughnut-bacon-egg-sandwich-article-1.1362393

bacon4n-1-web.jpg

It's a breakfast sandwich Homer Simpson would love.

Dunkin’ Donuts says it’s set to debut its “Glazed Donut Breakfast Sandwich” on the nation this Friday, making a split glazed doughnut filled with a peppered fried egg and cherrywood smoked bacon the newest addition to America’s breakfast repertoire.

“The glazed donut is light and fluffy and gives you just the right amount of sweetness,” the Canton, Mass., company said in an announcement on its website Monday. “Combined with the lightly salted, smoked bacon, the texture and flavors marry together in a wonderful way.”

Packing 360 calories, the breakfast treat is about 30 calories less than the turkey sausage sandwich on the chain’s healthy eating menu.

It’s also 90 calories less than rival McDonald’s popular “Sausage McMuffin with Egg.”

I am so there.

Darklord

Banned
Who the hell wants a glazed donut for breakfast? I almost did in Japan and left, it was too sickening. At least a McMuffin is...a muffin!

DominoKid

Who the hell wants a glazed donut for breakfast? I almost did in Japan and left, it was too sickening. At least a McMuffin is...a muffin!

what is a question that never comes up in offices all across America?

DD sucks. now if Krispy Kreme got in on that...

Packing 360 calories, the breakfast treat is about 30 calories less than the turkey sausage sandwich on the chain’s healthy eating menu.

It’s also 90 calories less than rival McDonald’s popular “Sausage McMuffin with Egg.”

Thank you for promoting healthy living, Dunkin'

The idea of a glazed doughnut and an egg together.....that's a weird taste to think about

Now for the bacon on that sammich, everything goes with bacon

Hale-XF11

Ugh, I was at DD the other day and ordered a breakfast sandwich. I swear to god it looked about a week old. Felt like it was made of rubber. So disgusting. Never again.

slit

They're around, just very rare it seems. They are about as prominent as Starbucks in the Northeast though. There are like three that are equidistant from my mom's house.

Not only are they everywhere but lately more seem to be poppin up like daisies in my area.

GungHo

Single-handedly caused Exxon-Mobil to sue FOX, start World War 3
I can't remember if this was a Jim Gaffigan or a Patton Oswalt joke. In any case, it sounds like a swift road to John Pinette.

Looks so bad for me. But I am willing to submit myself to something like this at least once to see what it's like.

Edit: Surprisingly low in calories.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom