• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dunkirk |OT| You can practically see it from here...home.

header2vu3v.png

filmmakers2lpulr.png

cast1_1ohuic.png

cast2_1icu3p.png

release_1qpuvo.png

Listen to the 'Supermarine' track from Hans Zimmer's DUNKIRK score.
DUNKIRK Review Thread

NateDog

Been waiting for this movie for a while, really can't wait. I rarely celebrate my birthday but with this out around it this year it was a no-brainer, although it's a shame I'll have to wait until the end of the month to see it.

rucury

Banned
anyone have experience with the IMAX 70mm in the Maryland Science Center? Reviews online seem sort of mixed on the quality of the theatre...

Seems like I have to chose between IMAX and 70mm :(

What would you do Gaf? I would love to have both
Where are you located? If you're nearby a huge IMAX screen, go to that. Even if it isn't 70mm, it will still be the better experience.

For instance, I'm seeing it at the Boeing IMAX in Seattle on Thursday because the screen is 80 feet tall.

BeforeU

Oft hope is born when all is forlorn.
I was pretty disappointed when I heard it was going to be PG 13, but I have to admit, the hype is getting to me now. Can't wait for Thursday.

Chumley

Banned
Got my tickets for the Irvine Spectrum Sunday at 2pm. Prime seats are already all fucking gone for friday and saturday.

Dominator

I'm going to see this in 70MM, but its not IMAX. Don't know how to feel, might cancel and and take the train into NYC so I can get the full experience.

Pachimari

I know nothing about it. Other than some
3 timelines(?)
somebody mentioned in the open in the other thread. I'm ready for July 22.

Biff

Reserved seats for Saturday in IMAX Laser.

Unfortunately IMAX 70mm is a 45 minute drive away. And I don't own a car, lol.

Top Bottom