• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Durarara!! |OT| Motorcycles, Mythology, Mass-murder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got caught up. I think I'm finally prepared to say I completely lost track of the plot somewhere around the beginning of x2 and just went along with the flow for the entire thing.

Somebody's gonna need to make a flowchart for the whole thing.

Just restart x2? There was a time skip before it when Kida went his own way and the yellow scarves vanished to the shadows, while blue squares decided to take a chunk of ikebukuro while getting in with Mikada. While someone else is using the dollars to carry out nefarious deeds which Mikado wants to purge using his friends (kudota, etc).

I watched every episode twice though, only way to really understand.

I'll check it out since it's on Netflix, but seriously, dafuq kinda face is this?

yJc5lKx.jpg

DominoKid

oh wow they localized the books finally.

if i watched the show is it worth buying the books too or is it a pretty straighforward adaptation?

cj_iwakura

It will be on every Saturday starting January 9th @ 8AM PST.

Awesome, I had no idea.

(How many more faces will the OP need?...)

Also, Book 1 was great. Pretty much contains the entire first arc of the story(about the kidnapped girl with 'Celty's head').

The new OP is pretty fantastic with most of the characters showing up, and ED still keeps things the same ole same ole.

For the newest episode, Izaya continues to deliver the best speeches, I had never been glued to the screen for such a period thus far in the JPN audio of DRRR x2.

Everyone undermining Izaya plans though :(

cj_iwakura

Heh, I appreciated that Devil Survivor reference. So does this mean
Shizuo is going to kill Izaya, or was that just a 'i'm done with you and moving on' farewell?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom