• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2014 pre-show photos (banners, show floor, etc.)

E3 is soooo close!
sub.gif

thuway

Why is Sony using Barco projectors and not their own amazing 4k ES series? Maybe they are renting them.

I wonder if we'll get that Xbox-Sony banner "stare-down" thing from last year again.

And Sony sure loves their giant banners.

oggob

Does the Figueroa Hotel have a video game advertisement at the moment or something unrelated this year?

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Can't have Pre-E3 without this thread. I'm eager to see what would came out of this thread this time.

Like our E3 Bear came out few years ago.

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
There's two towers. I think EA usually gets the South tower while Sony gets the West tower. Here's the Sony banner from last year:

eNMqhAf.jpg

I assume there are multi year contracts. The same publishers always get the same advertising spaces...

Sony gets the North tower. EA gets the South tower. Bethesda gets the stickers on the entrance doors. Ubisoft gets the giant wall on the exterior between the halls, Warner Brothers gets the hanging banners from the interior hallway between the halls, Microsoft gets the bathrooms (no lie), etc...

Jachaos

Is this where some shit's about to go down?

Whaaaat ? Did you request a lift of the permaban you set on yourself ? I guess E3 week, that you be on here as a poster or not won't really make a difference as far as how you allocate your time anyway.

Top Bottom