• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2014 pre-show photos (banners, show floor, etc.)

DieH@rd

Banned
These E3 showfloor/back storage photo threads are always awesome. :D

Ec1KrhW.gif

/subscribed

watchdog

Hype rising. This time on Saturday I'll be on a plane heading to LA. Been waiting a decade for this, I've got my chance now and I'm gonna savour every damn second!!

Congrats on jumping on the opportunity to go. It's a hell of an event to participate in. It can be exhausting after spending a day on the show floor but it's completely worth it.

The thing circled in orange looks like a backwards L.

the Last Guardian confirmed for Sony's finale!

Shit, that's two hints for Last Guardian. Though it's a backwards L made up of empty blocks, so it could also allude to empty hope for Last Guardian :< (or maybe that's what they want us to think).

meta4

Hmm the next game from Sony Bend according to thuway is an open world horror game with no zombies. Hope Sony atleast release a trailer for it this E3.

mishakoz

Grimløck;114528751 said:
how can i sneak in?

Black shirt, black pants (jeans), have a C-wrench on you with a tether (string + carabiner) and attach to belt loop. On the west side there is the main loading facility, simply walk in, say youre a technician/new hire. Tell anyone who asks that Aaron needed you in the south hall right away.

It really would be that easy.

Does anyone else look forward to E3 more than Christmas? (Or their respective holiday.)

Yes. lol.

Christmas was awesome when i was young because of all the presents and all that, but now that i´m older, i don´t relly care all that much anymore. Still nice though.

But E3 is where it´s at.

My_203b92_2211808.jpg

As a Nintendo fan I feel being left out from the hype. Everything is just about Sony and MS but not about Nintendo, since my Pre-E3 thread closed. There's barely any hype here about Nintendo.. that's sad because pre-E3 hype is regulary better than the actual E3.

As a Nintendo fan I feel being left out from the hype. Everything is just about Sony and MS but not about Nintendo, since my Pre-E3 thread closed. There's barely any hype here about Nintendo.. that's sad because pre-E3 hype is regulary better than the actual E3.

That will all soon change... come Tuesday morning
7NCMXM1.gif
(I don't know anything, but I'll lend a hand in trying to get Nintendo's hype up)

Top Bottom