• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2015 Predictions & Discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
welp

TLG thread got closed

:(

Edit: add word

Anime was a mistake...

Edit: For context in case you missed it so you all don't ask, somebody thought they were being clever by posting a NSFW pic from a manga (abeit censored with Subway sandwiches) and in case you couldn't guess, things went south, the thread was closed and the poster was banned.

Nickle

Cool Facts: Game of War has been a hit since July 2013
For those unaware, the other thread got locked because someone posted a picture of an anime girl getting gangbanged by multiple sandwich penis's.

For those unaware, the other thread got locked because someone posted a picture of an anime girl getting gangbanged by multiple sandwich-penis's.

But-Thats-None-Of-My-Business.jpg

Its Verendus thats gonna be dissapointed. I think there's only 3 people (including me) who pm'd him for his bet.. You guys are lame.

Anyway, why arent we talking about MediaMolecule?? If Sony is gonna have a big Morpheus focus, I'm pretty sure MM new game will be THE main killer game for morpheus. I really am hoping for something crazy and unique.

Looks like noone cares about MediaMolecule :(

For Sony's conference, I swear I've read things or seen leaks that have implied the following will be getting revealed at E3:

• Horizon (or w/e GG's new IP is - I think Shinobi hinted at this? Plus, it's been so long since Shadow Fall)
  • God of War IV (can't remember what it was, but I thought Cory Barlog or somebody implied it)
  • Gran Turismo Sport/7 (given how long it's been since GT6, how long the ps4 has been out with no GT news, the recent interview with Yamauchi, and that Croation retailer listing)
  • The Last Guardian (for obvious reasons)
But that seems like an awful lot of big reveals for a single conference. Maybe God of War will be revealed later at the VGAs or something? Maybe GT will be shown at the Paris Expo? Usually I'd assume Sony would unveil their biggest IP (or what was their biggest IP before UC3/GT6) at E3, but the franchise is particularly popular in Europe, and they seem like they have plenty of other content to show.

Or maybe they'll just go huge? They've been kinda weak on the first party announcements for ps4 so far (relative to SCEWWS' output circa 2009-2013), and they have plenty they could announce at other shows even if they announce all four of the above at E3 (the Last of Us 2, etc.)

I really can't wait til Monday.

Edit: I'm thinking 2016 could be another 2009/2011 for Sony, given the Uncharted and Ratchet delays.

lil

For those unaware, the other thread got locked because someone posted a picture of an anime girl getting gangbanged by multiple sandwich penis's.

What the hell!?!?!

Anyway, EA's presser is at my #1 most anticipated right now. Criterion's IP, Mirror's Edge Catalyst, Battlefront, Amy Hennig Star Wars, and now rumors of a cool new IP.

What would really make EA's presser though is an SSX game. :(

The God

For Sony's conference, I swear I've read things or seen leaks that have implied the following will be getting revealed at E3:

• Horizon (or w/e GG's new IP is - I think Shinobi hinted at this? Plus, it's been so long since Shadow Fall)
  • God of War IV (can't remember what it was, but I thought Cory Barlog or somebody implied it)
  • Gran Turismo Sport/7 (given how long it's been since GT6, how long the ps4 has been out with no GT news, the recent interview with Yamauchi, and that Croation retailer listing)
  • The Last Guardian (for obvious reasons)
Santa Monica already said they wouldn't have anything to show this E3.

Santa Monica already said they wouldn't have anything to show this E3.

They said that a full year ago.

Plans can change. People can lie in order to keep the surprise.

Plus I am sure a GOW4 teaser would boost interest in that GOW3 remaster they got coming soon after E3.

Patapwn

Plus I am sure a GOW4 teaser would boost interest in that GOW3 remaster they got coming soon after E3.

I feel like God of War 4 would be a great PSX2 reveal. I bet that's when we'll see it

The God

Yeah plans can change but there's been nothing that says that's the case. As of right now, according to Santa Monica, they don't have anything to show at E3.

viveks86

Anime was a mistake...

Edit: For context in case you missed it so you all don't ask, somebody thought they were being clever by posting a NSFW pic from a manga (abeit censored with Subway sandwiches) and in case you couldn't guess, things went south, the thread was closed and the poster was banned.

ffs

orochi91

Well, that was certainly an interesting way to have a thread closed.

Wonder what tomorrow announcement/leaks will be.

Seriously, this is the best pre-E3 week ever, so exciting :D

R&C PS4 looks incredible. Damn!

It really does look amazing, well done Insomniac.

This will be my first R&C game in more than a decade :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom