• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 Thread Sign-Up And Schedule

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Nice I made into the the OP

Thanks Niro, my DVR schedule for next week looks like such a clusterfuck LOL

Ridiculous, thank god have the 500GB HDD DVR

BY2K

Membero Americo
GraveRobberX said:
Nice I made into the the OP

Thanks Niro, my DVR schedule for next week looks like such a clusterfuck LOL

Ridiculous, thank god have the 500GB HDD DVR

Whoa, you are going to record everything?

Would it be possible to record the Nintendo Conference in HD?

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
BY2K said:
Whoa, you are going to record everything?

Would it be possible to record the Nintendo Conference in HD?

I had Time Warner Cable, they had G4TVHD, now I'm with Verizon FiOs, they don't have it ; ;

Have SpikeHD, but SD coverage of all G4TV stuff (/.\;)

As you can see:

bgejc5.jpg

2009c9.jpg

2pzk2vd.jpg

2th

Banned
Ill try to post a few pictures from my phone. wish i had a laptop to take out to LA with me but que sera i suppose.

Pooya

I just drop this here for my own later use for the thread.
ubisoft said:
Watch the Ubisoft conference live from anywhere in the world on
www.uplay.com
or
www.youtube.com/ubisoft

for exciting E3 announcements on Assassin's Creed Revelations, Ghost Recon Future Soldier, Driver San Francisco, Rayman Origins and many more!

LOCAL TIMINGS:
JUNE 6th:
LA 2:30pm PDT / NYC 5:30pm EST / London 10:30pm GMT+1 / Paris 23:30 GMT+2

JUNE 7th:
Moscow 1:30am GMT+4 / Tokyo 6:30am GMT+9 / Sydney 7:30am GMT+10

France, Sweden, Germany: live streaming available on http://www.uplay.com/ only

http://www.secondapps.com/countdown/t1307395800z4.png
http://e3.gamespot.com/press-conference/ubisoft-e3/
http://www.gamepro.com/article/news/219971/ubisoft-e3-2011-press-conference/

1stStrike

Banned
I've got the live stream for CDPROJEKT bookmarked for tomorrow. Also, I applied on their "Press Centre" and was accepted, so I'll be getting all of their news sent directly to my email box now. Woot.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
I'll be waking up one hour before the CD Projekt conference, so I apologize if I don't sticky the thread immediately.

I'll try to be as quick as possible though.

1stStrike

Banned
Nirolak said:
I'll be waking up one hour before the CD Projekt conference, so I apologize if I don't sticky the thread immediately.

I'll try to be as quick as possible though.

No worries. I'm going to post it at 2 pm EST / 11 am PST to give people time to get hyped up.

1stStrike

Banned
BY2K said:
How long is the event going to be, anyway?

About 45 minutes. They have a live stream they're going to be doing. If you don't have the URL yet it'll be posted up in the CDPR/GOG thread an hour before the event starts.

BY2K said:
In that case, I'll post the Nintendo Conference Thread after Sony's Conference.
If it's okay, I'll post the Cafe E3 thread after you post the Nintendo Conference Thread. Unless of course, some major Cafe news is confirmed by Nintendo before that.

JABEE

What time is the Konami Conference based on East Coast time? It says 4:00PM Pacific in the thread but Konami's site says 5:00 PM Pacific.

BY2K

Membero Americo
Zero-Crescent said:
If it's okay, I'll post the Cafe E3 thread after you post the Nintendo Conference Thread. Unless of course, some major Cafe news is confirmed by Nintendo before that.

Unless some major leak, I wouldn't count on that.

daffy

Banned
JABEE said:
What time is the Konami Conference based on East Coast time? It says 4:00PM Pacific in the thread but Konami's site says 5:00 PM Pacific.
8PM

Apparently the thread time is a guess?

Seda

Well that Konami thing was a bit of a bummer, the announcements made would have been a lot better with a live conference.

As for the GTTV episode tonight, GameTrailers is counting down to a 1AM PDT time, and according to GTTV's twitter feed:

@GTTVshow said:
GTTV airs at 1AM USA EST/PST. Insert June 3, 2011. 1:30 AM US/ Pacific-New. Select your timezone. http://bit.ly/115sy That's your answer.

My TV Guide says Midnight (I'm in CDT)

So it looks to me 1AM EDT/Midnight CDT/11PM MDT

and then

1AM PDT later.

Those on the Pacific coast will need a stream I guess.

Any clarifications?

Seda

I asked Keighley:

"@geoffkeighley I have a question. Tonight's episode is not live coast-to-coast, but next weeks coverage is?"

@GeoffKeighley said:
@SedaGAF Correct, live coast to coast next week.

So that's that.

Seda

BY2K said:
So wait... no online stream?

I don't think there is an official one tonight. GT will put it up on the website shortly after though. There are streams of practically everything next week on Spike/GT, though.

And someone will find someone else streaming it off their TV.

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
Does anybody have the start times in other timezones(GMT). I suck at that. Also, is there an IRC this year? There was last year and it was pretty fun, but i can't remember what is was.

Pooya

EA has an E3 analyst event on June 8; edit: nvm.
http://investor.ea.com/releasedetail.cfm?ReleaseID=582671
EA to Webcast E3 Analyst Event on June 8, 2011

REDWOOD CITY, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ: ERTS) today announced that it will webcast its E3 analyst event on June 8, 2011. During the course of this event, Electronic Arts may disclose material developments affecting its business and/or financial performance.

Wednesday, June 8, 2011
7:45 am to 9:00 am Pacific Time (10:45 am to 12:00 am Eastern Time)
Webcast: http://investor.ea.com

An archive of the webcast will be available for one year at http://investor.ea.com.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Nirolak said:
That disclaimer is in all their financial event descriptions, since it's legally required.

That said, they usually do announce something business related at these.

Crack Baby Basketball incoming!

BY2K

Membero Americo
AbsoluteZero said:
May I suggest a thread title?

E3 2011: Nuthin' but HD Remakes

We've only seen the Konami "conference". Let's not jump the guns.

EDIT: It looks like Gametrailers is ditching the Nintendo Conference this year. What the hell?
EDIT2: Sony's too, even.

What, did Microsoft give them exclusivity to their conference with the condition of not showing the Nintendo and Sony ones?

Seda

BY2K said:
We've only seen the Konami "conference". Let's not jump the guns.

EDIT: It looks like Gametrailers is ditching the Nintendo Conference this year. What the hell?
EDIT2: Sony's too, even.

What, did Microsoft give them exclusivity to their conference with the condition of not showing the Nintendo and Sony ones?

Looks like Spike is airing Microsoft's and EA's. G4 is doing Ubisoft and Sony's.

Nintendo's is not aired on TV

BY2K

Membero Americo
Seda said:
Looks like Spike is airing Microsoft's and EA's. G4 is doing Ubisoft and Sony's.

The hell? When there's a console reveal incoming?

Seda said:

According to the TV schedule on the previous page, Nintendo's is set to air on G4, and AFAIK, it has consistently aired on G4 for the past few years.

Wheres a site that will upload the conferences the fastest for those who work and cant see it live? I wouldnt want to dig through this site to find uploaded video since it would ruin any surprises.

Seda

Zero-Crescent said:
According to the TV schedule on the previous page, Nintendo's is set to air on G4, and AFAIK, it has consistently aired on G4 for the past few years.

ahh sorry I missed it.

Kafel

Banned
BY2K said:

Quick, make a conspiracy thread !

Will we get 30 minutes of GT pre-conf like last year ?

Top Bottom