• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EA: It's clear now remasters are something people really want

Which EA remaster do you want the most?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
I wouldn't mind them fixing the shiny plastic helmet hair though...
It even clips through my FemShep's head in many cutscenes giving her this ugly bald spot in ME1.

Er..thought you were talking about Need for speed

My feelings, too. As far as I'm concerned, this has been the most creatively bankrupt generation. Of course there are exceptions; there always are, but that's how I'm feeling at the moment, and by the sound of things, how I'll be feeling for a while. This will probably become an industry staple and continue into subsequent console generations.

Remember when devs said they were held back on last gen and that's why we got quick cash ins like Gears Judgment and GoW: Ascension for the last year or two? And they were holding all their good games and new IPs for this gen? And then the first two years was crap and remasters?

And how BC was unnecessary in the new consoles cuz people only wanted to play new games and then they forced us to rebuy everything to replay on new consoles?

Weird how that happened.

I look forward to purchasing Arkham Knight HD on my PS5.

Cranster

Banned
In regards to Peter Moore comments regarding a mass Effect Trilogy remaster... THERE IS STILL HOPE!

https://twitter.com/dmc_ryan/status/771440108943749120

Seriously EA...
mYWRiMq.gif

Alexm92

Is this your first run through brohemian? I kinda envy you being able to play it straight through with fresh eyes.

I played for a few hours back when it released but I put it down very early in the game and never picked it back up for some reason. So glad I went back to it because I'm having an absolute blast. And I never touched ME2 or ME3 so looking forward to that.

On console it runs like shit, with pop in all over the place, especially in the citadel. ME2 and 3 are okay, 1 one is just rough.

That's what he was referring to. PS4 and XB1 could help the trilogy in general though get to 1080 60,i know ME ran on a toaster

But the graphics still hold up and look great on PC, even 360

Yea I kind of figured that, just thought I'd point out how good the PC version is for anyone that didn't know.

Garlador

In regards to Peter Moore comments regarding a mass Effect Trilogy remaster... THERE IS STILL HOPE!

https://twitter.com/dmc_ryan/status/771440108943749120

Seriously EA...
mYWRiMq.gif

To give in to hope or to submit to despair. EA, toying with our hearts.

It's like when my wife wears that special outfit, gets all made up, and starts snuggling up next to me... half the time it means I'm in for a fun night, and half the time it's her way of getting me to do the dishes.

Don't be like that, EA, baby. Give it to me straight.

Prothero

Neo Member
My most wanted remaster of this gen, from any publisher, is the Mass Effect Trilogy.

I'd also like EA to release a three game Burnout remaster collection (Burnout 3, Revenge, and Paradise).

Kumquat

I played for a few hours back when it released but I put it down very early in the game and never picked it back up for some reason. So glad I went back to it because I'm having an absolute blast. And I never touched ME2 or ME3 so looking forward to that.

Yea I kind of figured that, just thought I'd point out how good the PC version is for anyone that didn't know.

I bet some of us would like a blog or LTTP post documenting your impressions if you feel like doing it. I know I would at least. Toss me a link if you decide to do one so I can follow it.

Tagavaka

Neo Member
I think the truth is they were terrified of the negative reaction and controversy that sprung up around the end of Mass Effect 3 and they are terrified of reigniting that controversy or introducing it to a whole bunch of gamers who haven't played them yet because they think it will negatively impact the marketing and sales of Mass Effect: Andromeda.

If we ever see a trilogy remaster it will be after Mass Effect: Andromeda has been released and been on the market for some time and that is solely my opinion but it seems that is the reason such a hugely popular franchise hasn't gotten a remaster yet

They're seriously over thinking this. Mass Effect Trilogy Remaster - done *right* w/ TLC and all the DLC included - is a no brainer. Half assed...forget it. Simple as that.

Alexm92

I bet some of us would like a blog or LTTP post documenting your impressions if you feel like doing it. I know I would at least. Toss me a link if you decide to do one so I can follow it.

I'll definitely do one when I'm finished dude, but it could be a while because I'm back at college now so I won't get much time to play, unfortunately.

Azoo

Neo Member
Put SSX Tricky or 3 remastered and in SSX2012's engine and you're automatically rolling in top bank.

It'd be the best decision they'd made in years, if not decades, at least for me lol.

Top Bottom