• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EA: It's clear now remasters are something people really want

Which EA remaster do you want the most?

Results are only viewable after voting.
20089-road-rash-genesis-front-cover.jpg

I'M READY BABY

shandy706

No, all I really want is more titles in Xbox's backwards compatibility program EA.

I do agree with this. Give the go ahead on every 360 game you made EA.

I'll buy some of your remasters..maybe...depending on quality, but give me all these games as BC titles first.

Ayyy, they change their tune after I finally caved and bought all the ME DLC for a combined total of $80.

Watch there be a remastered collection next year. Maybe they'll give us a discount. :p

Part of me is getting tired of remasters this gen and wants to see it defined by new experiences.

However, I fully know that a Dead Space 1-3 or Burnout Paradise remaster would make me eat my words. And I again pray for EA to do a full Burnout 1-3 HD remaster which I know will never happen. Those are the only two series I'll buy a remaster of from EA. Pass on everything else.

Unless it's SSX 3.

Skate 2 or 3 will be one of the first games they consider. Mass Effect games will come also. Command and conquer, Bad company 2 and SimCity should also be considered.

Def jam and nba street say hello!

But I wonder if they are strongly considering KOTOR? Exclusive for Scorpio?!

Also imagine if they updated Madden 2005 with the top down graphics and similar gameplay. I personally believe that would sell pretty decently.

Olli128

My dream is mass effect trilogy with mass effect 3s combat in all games, but I would probably buy a remaster even if I had to buy the doc for a fourth time haha

meppi

Give me
Burnout Collection
SSX Collection

And last but not least, remaster this beautiful beast!

QK3x3rL.jpg

Oh yeah and Bad Company Trilogy as well!

Burnout Paradise killed the franchise, so let the Burnout HD Collection be the shot in the arm to revive the series. Seriously, Takedown is still the best arcade racer out there. The only thing that's aged about that classic is the soundtrack.

VeeP

The Battlefield Multiplayer Collection

EA please, some of the greatest and most popular multiplayer maps remastered into a huge collection.

Sesha

Yeah, everyone else figured that out long ago.

SSX 1-3 HD Collection on consoles and PC for the love of Gooooooooooood!

Top Bottom