• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EA: Titanfall 2 will launch roughly three weeks from Battlefield 1

wipeout364

Sounds good I was giving battlefield a pass this year due to the setting WW1 and I am sick of the battlefield treadmill for unlocks its ridiculous. I am very excited for titanfall 2 as I think it could be something amazing I hope I am not disappointed.

Dabanton

It would be a good counterpoint to CoD I can see a lot of people burnt put by that game giving Titanfall 2 a chance.

Stellar reviews will push it over the top. Good gameplay will keep people hooked in.

TitanFall played like CoD but felt a lot better.

There will certainly be *some* cannabilization, but I think many here are overestimating that a bit.

Last year we had Destiny: The Taken King, Halo 5, Black Ops III and Battlefront all launching within an 8 week timespan. All sold great to insane numbers. I think they'll be fine.

For once I'm hoping this has to be delayed.

Wait until Feb and give it some room to breathe. Loved the first one and I'm dying for this one to find the big audience it deserves.

Top Bottom