• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |EZOT2| Love & Respect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lexad

Did I just hear Bosman say on the podcast that he and Jones were reviewing Pokemon together? I don't think he has ever done a review, at least not with EZA

Karu

Latest dear Bosman was great.
You would think the Battleborn bashing gets old... but it really, really doesn't. :D The knock knock joke this week was amazing.

Waiting for the Infinite Warfare Beta to start, watching Ben playing Builders. But man... switching the world each chapter - at least that's how I understood that - is a huge bummer and kills all my interest... :-/

Also bought Riptide GP 2 - collecting all stars and upgrading your speeder is seriously addicting, yikes! Dabbled a bit with Thumper, great first look so far.

Huber's reaction to Ian's horror story was awesome. In general this weeks Syndrome was super cool. Even if I don't play any ine of them, MMO talk is always interesting to me. Also: Group Syndrome hype!

is there a podcast RSS feed for patreon supporters? I don't like watching the podcast on the patreon site, but I do enjoy listening to it earlier in the week. Hoping to be able to add the podcast to my pocketcasts and still be able to listen early.

is there a podcast RSS feed for patreon supporters? I don't like watching the podcast on the patreon site, but I do enjoy listening to it earlier in the week. Hoping to be able to add the podcast to my pocketcasts and still be able to listen early.

Putting it in an RSS feed makes it public. We do include the soundcloud link in each Patreon post though.

PSVR is sooo cool. I have been watching the VR developments for years but hadn't jumped in yet. I still want a Vive but I'm waiting for the games to really pop and for that price I don't think I can jump into version 1 of the tech. But for PSVR I felt it was a good entry point and there were enough games to get me interested. Just off the demo disk it's got great stuff. Especially Thumper. And then I booted up Rex infinite. I've loved this game since I picked it up for PS2 and it's still amazing. And the added VR support is amazing.

The tech is still early of course but I can't wait to see where things go after a couple of iterations. As a long time gamer I see this in a similar way as to when games in 3D first started coming out and everyone was still learning. The engines were rough but the creativity was crazy fun. Just the depths water demo made me say wow several times.

Downloading Batman VR now. Talk about a dream come true. I get to be Batman!

And man I hope the battlefront VR demo is great. Another dream to be an x-wing pilot in VR

sora87

I'm trying not to get caught in the VR zeitgeist, it'd cost like £500+ to get everything. Plus there's just no games there that i feel are worth it. Batman sounds cool but it's like an hour long isn't it?

AlucardGV

Banned
PSVR is sooo cool. I have been watching the VR developments for years but hadn't jumped in yet. I still want a Vive but I'm waiting for the games to really pop and for that price I don't think I can jump into version 1 of the tech. But for PSVR I felt it was a good entry point and there were enough games to get me interested. Just off the demo disk it's got great stuff. Especially Thumper. And then I booted up Rex infinite. I've loved this game since I picked it up for PS2 and it's still amazing. And the added VR support is amazing.

The tech is still early of course but I can't wait to see where things go after a couple of iterations. As a long time gamer I see this in a similar way as to when games in 3D first started coming out and everyone was still learning. The engines were rough but the creativity was crazy fun. Just the depths water demo made me say wow several times.

Downloading Batman VR now. Talk about a dream come true. I get to be Batman!

And man I hope the battlefront VR demo is great. Another dream to be an x-wing pilot in VR

how's the tracking? saw the giantbomb streams and the controller ingame was movin by itself and the visual was trembling even when they were still

I'm trying not to get caught in the VR zeitgeist, it'd cost like £500+ to get everything. Plus there's just no games there that i feel are worth it. Batman sounds cool but it's like an hour long isn't it?
if you'll buy it now you'll just play those small games and tech demos for some minutes and get bored. wait and you'll get more games and maybe you'll even pay the device less

UrbanRats

Wait for gen 2.
I plan to jump in on Valves next headset.
Hopefully it'll have foveated rendering.

I do have a GearVR though.

how's the tracking? saw the giantbomb streams and the controller ingame was movin by itself and the visual was trembling even when they were still

if you'll buy it now you'll just play those small games and tech demos for some minutes and get bored. wait and you'll get more games and maybe you'll even pay the device less
I had no issues until I was doing Batman. Then it'd get a bit glitchy.

WarRock

1) What is this nonsense about Shrek being better than Princess Bride

2) Hilarious how Bosman said Mega Battle reminds him of Konami beat 'em ups and then Huber says that Mega Battle impact seemed flat. That this describes Konami's BEUs perfectly :V
I'm still surprised this game follows the original MMPR aesthetic instead of the movie's.

Hasney

Other than move controller stuff which can get a little lost, perfect here. RIGS is also amazing and far from being a tech demo. Just being completely immersed in a match and looking to aim shots is incredible.

Caught up with this week's podcast.

Huber: PSVR is legit. The potential is amazing.

Bosman: Princess Bride rules. Don't know why my patreon pals like Shrek.

Giant Bomb's views on PSVR should be taken with a huge grain of salt. Try it yourself and make a decision. It's pretty darn amazing for a first mass market VR device. But it's not for everyone too I'd say.

Karu

Caught up with this week's podcast.

Huber: PSVR is legit. The potential is amazing.

Bosman: Princess Bride rules. Don't know why my patreon pals like Shrek.
I saw Princess Bride only for the first time earlier this year... and it's absolutely amazing, one of the best comedies I have seen. I have no idea how people could prefer Shrek of all things... When he lies on the bed without being able to move looking sideways - I nearly died from a heart attack, my god...

Is there any other footage of them playing P.T.? Someone linked a video of Huber and Elyse playing and I'd like to see them solve/finish it.

I still jumped when they got caught lol

BBT (Bosman Be Trollin) about the Princess bride stuff surely, not a single person prefers Shrek.

Whoever suggested a DS3 dual stream: yes, so much yes.

Szeth

People really didn't get that Bosman was trolling? Other than his trolling tone being obvious, Princess Bride is a cult classic, of course internet comments would be lambasting him about it being better than Shrek. Get it together people!

I've seen Shrek 3 times. In fact I have seen all the Shrek movies. I have never seen Princess Bride.

Not even trolling.

Well you have a great movie to see in your future then :D

YK3DZHg.png

So this is the timeline where Bosman stops doing bonus bits and becomes rich and famous? #DeepestLore

UrbanRats

People really didn't get that Bosman was trolling? Other than his trolling tone being obvious, Princess Bride is a cult classic, of course internet comments would be lambasting him about it being better than Shrek. Get it together people!

I think people get it, it's just that we're giving our 2 cents.

Oh man I can't wait for PSVR group stream!

I NEED a stream of Kyle playing the Playroom VR platformer. That thing is sooo amazing. In fact I want Kyle to turn Dumb Game Monday's to VR mondays for a while.

Here's my day two impressions

-----

Day two of PSVR is even better than the first. Guys you weren't kidding. That Playroom paltformer was amazing! As it started up I said wow out loud to a room of no one. Truly a Mario 64 moment when you realize you just encountered something amazingly new. Truly shatters the idea of what I thought VR could do. We need a full game ASAP

Wayward demo was interesting. Would like to pick it up at some point. But that Until dawn demo was legit. I think I'll need to pick that up. Driveclub demo was pretty good. I can see how people could get motion sickness from it but I was fine.

Then I went back to Rez infinite and did Area 4, 5 and then Area X. Holy shit was that amazing!! I had goosebumps at the end of Area X. It was emotional

I'm so so so glad I got off the fence and dived in. On the outside I didn't know if there'd be enough content for me to enjoy and now I'm overwhelmed with all these cool games and can't get enough. Even if no other VR content came out I still feel it's been worth it. Next up Thumper

I can't wait to see where this goes!

BBboy20

With the correlation with EZA and Jojo, TONIGHT, at 12:30am Eastern/Central/Mountain/Pacific, will be the American televised debut of that franchise on Toonami (or Adult Swim...or whatever channel you have for Cartoon Network).

Also: if you want to chat about it via NeoGAF, come by the Community Thread known as ToonamiGAF where all sorts of Bizarre and Adventurous conversations and reactions run amok. ;)

Kyle, just listening to the podcast now, but:

Princess Bride is not just better than Shrek -- it's so much better that future generations will consider the comparison embarrassing.

ST2K

Kyle, just listening to the podcast now, but:

Princess Bride is not just better than Shrek -- it's so much better that future generations will consider the comparison embarrassing.

So true. I like Shrek 1, but Princess Bride is a classic.

Joqu

Huber mentions in the latest Huber Syndrome that it's round 2 of the easy allies spooky stories, but I need to knowm, when was round 1?? D:

Ben and Brandon's Dragon Quest Builders streams have sold me on the game. It looks awesome. I think I'll pick it up tomorrow and hope I can get some game time in somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom