• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Easy Allies |OT3| "That sounds like the GameTrailers guy!"

Kneefoil

Dude, Huber was a fucking TROOPER.

Watched him as he started playing evil within 2. Went to bed, woke up for work, and mother fucker STILL playing it.

o7
I tried staying up for the entirety of it, but I finally had to go take a nap after Huber got the last slide. I'd been awake for 25-26 hours at that point, and just needed to rest my eyes. Woke up just in time for Huber's favourite boss fight of the game. You know the one.

These horror game full playthroughs with Kyle and Huber are always a treat.

That's a real shame. Wonder why they'd let someone like that be a mod

I get the feeling EZA don’t want to have any politics on their site, which I get because they are a gaming site. However, part of the alt right and gamer gate politics is to stifle or silence discussion. Because if people can’t talk about wage gaps, under representation, and many other inequalities that are seen as political then the gamer gaters are getting exactly what they want. I fear that is what is now going to happen to this site.

Ps gamer gaters are one of the main reasons politics is inseparable from gaming now, and then those same people are then going to turn around and say keep it out of gaming forums.

Prompto

Banned
PM please. I'll miss the interactions with Blood and Ben.

Someone should message them the discord in case they're interested

Love and Respect everyone. Easy Allies/Gametrailers gaf was the best and I wish everyone here the best.

Also I hope anyone staying realizes they will be financially supporting a guy who has been alleged of sexual assault, waited days to address it and still managed to botch it, straight up admitted to grabbing a woman's behind unsolicited in another incident causing her to walk away in shock, posted an explanation to the mods so embarrassing that most of them straight up left and resigned, and banned users just for calling him out in a previous sexual harassment thread

aeolustl

It would be great if someone can send me the link for the Discord. I really never post in this OT but you guys are the reason I listen to their podcast and join their patreon.

kyo2004

Thx for the discord link... Time to reinstall Discord on my phone... XD

Edit: The LiquidSolid invite link has expired... Anyone has another invite link?...

LycanXIII

Hey, thanks for everyone wanting an invite. We're still trying to organize everything with it, so if you would like one, and haven't got in, quote me and we'll get them too you when we can.

Edit:

Hey everyone. Just been working some stuff out.

So as not to take forever dishing out individual invites, if you would like to be invited, just add and message on Discord WITH your GAF name, and we'll go from there.

Sorry for holding anyone up!

EDIT: Sorry, edited the numbers for the name. Sorry.

Second EDIT: If you couldn't send a message, go ahead and try again. I should be able to get messages now.

Hey, thanks for everyone wanting an invite. We're still trying to organize everything with it, so if you would like one, and haven't got in, quote me and we'll get them too you when we can.

Only have posted here a few times but I support EZA on Patreon. Could I get a link please?

Metaroo

Welp. Double post for fuckery. Would really appreciate a link Lycan!

Umibozu

Gonna pm you with my discord info, get to me when you can.
Gonna rest for now.

Thank you so much! Half of my time of GAF was spent in this thread so I appreciate the invite!!

L&R

mcw

Invite for me as well, please.

Though it seems odd that we’re trying to form a separate EZA community rather than petition for reform in the official EZA community.

Top Bottom