• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Echo Dot was showing for free on Amazon Prime

FinKL

Is there a way (in iOS) to make someone's tweets appear as notifications?

Yep, it's like under settings for that User pretty weird to get to imo

I think click their name and when their profile page shows up, there's an alarm bell icon which is notifications

Vibed

I changed one to $9 one day shipping earlier. If that goes through itll arrive on Tuesday instead of Sunday. I don't mind paying for one if they all go through.

Trouble

Banned
free stuff so the cia get more mic in your home

b9wwIYP.jpg

If the CIA really wants to listen to me yell at video games, I guess they can.

Maybe I should just make a youtube channel to make it easier.

Managed to get one thanks to Wario. Don't really have any need for it though. I'll probably either try and sell it or hold onto it and give it for my work's Christmas gift exchange. Assuming it goes through of course haha.

JettDash

Holy shit, I was able to another order for one for $0.

ETA: Nevermind It showed up as the full price after. I cancelled that onel.

DOWN

Banned
huh i just robotically chose two day default prime shipping, you really think thats a negative?
OP suggested one day shipping because it moves it ahead in line and can make it ship before they have time to go through and cancel orders. The longer the item sits before they charge you, the more time they have to catch it. If it charges fast for overnight, you are much safer.

I ordered 1 white thats preparing to ship. You guys that ordered a bunch you're just asking for a ban lol.

With that said hopefully you get them and all is good.

Poppy

OP suggested one day shipping because it moves it ahead in line and can make it ship before they have time to go through and cancel orders. The longer the item sits before they charge you, the more time they have to catch it. If it charges fast for overnight, you are much safer.
ah shoot

oh well, i dont trust changing the shipping speed at all. im just gonna pray

ryan299

ah shoot

oh well, i dont trust changing the shipping speed at all. im just gonna pray

Yeah don't change it. I changed it to overnight and now it says arriving Tuesday, which is what it said for prime shipping when I first ordered it.

Top Bottom