• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Echo Dot was showing for free on Amazon Prime

Salaadin

So this thing has more features than I thought. I really want an Echo Show but this sounds like it'll be sufficient enough for now. Mine is preparing to ship. Hopefully it goes through.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Connect your free Dot to your $1 bluetooth speaker for the ultimate in pricing error synergy.

I plan to!!!

It was this one btw:

QKDDy1f.jpg

wanders

Shipping today arrives Sunday!

Fingers crossed. I already have an Exho and two dots but a white one for kitchen duty would be sweet!

It's the best alarm clock ever btw

This is better than Bangandolufsenmaggedon during which I got the best portable speaker ever for like a dollar.

How so?

Wait this isn't getting cancelled?...well I for one am fine. I do not have prime, and just did free shipping so it won't get here for awhile...but I guess it's all good.

Not getting my hopes up but for some weird reason I just think that if any company were to honor it it'd be Amazon.

This is a easy win for Amazon. Get Alexa in a ton more homes even if they have to eat the upfront cost. They'll make it back on all the customer data they will get.

Also, they honored the massive price errors on Prime Day, and that was far, far worse. They lost so much money, cause the discounts were up to 90% on some big ticket items.

Supha_Volt

Neo Member
Mine just shipped and will be here Sunday so hopefully ya'll still get yours. I honestly thought mine would be canceled if I didn't overnight it.

Arttemis

My black dot is listed as 'not yet shipped', but the white dot is listed as 'preparing for shipment'! I was already planning on where is place both, so I hope they both go through, but I'll still be happy with one.

Jesus Carbomb

From Water into Guinness
My black echo just got cancelled. Chose overnight shipping, went into preparing for shipment phase and then just quietly got cancelled. Oh well.

TrojanAg

Hmm getting a little nervous now. My white echo is still at preparing for shipment and arriving on Sunday but we will see. I got it the moment Wario64 posted about it.

Top Bottom