• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Echo Dot was showing for free on Amazon Prime

moeman

Mine disappeared completely. No cancel email or anything. Just vanished from my orders. Oh well :/. Grats to those whose orders are showing up.

For those who's orders are disappearing or being denied, how many did you order?

The one that got cancelled was from my Prime account where I ordered 5. I ordered 1 with free standard shipping on my non-Prime account, and it's currently preparing for shipment.

vladbkp

Neo Member
Cancelled here as well. Only way I found out was filtering to cancelled orders. Ordered only one (black), and I've been an Amazon Prime member for years. Oh well. Figured it was too good to be true.

Mine still says "Shipping Today - Arriving Sunday"

My coworker placed an order less than a minute after me and his was cancelled from the "Preparing for shipment" phase.

MsVirion

Banned
Mine says it's 'preparing to ship' but isn't expected to ship till tomorrow, arriving Monday.

I'm not holding out a lot of hope, but at least it hasn't been cancelled yet. I ordered a black one.

hitme

Still stuck at shipping today.

Not sure if getting cancelled or the fact that there's an Amazon warehouse about 3 miles away and they would deliver straight to me tomorrow.

3 (2 accounts) shipped already, all had free next day shipping but to three different addresses too. Wonder why some people's shipped and some got cancelled.

SteveO409

Did you know Halo invented the FPS?
I would have been piss if mine didn't go through. Lucky me

1rs1o1Z.jpg

Socivol

One of mine was cancelled and I got in right after the OP was published. The other one will probably be cancelled too.

Vibed

Okay so it still hasn't moved, but 3 of mine got cancelled, the first one I got is still there. Eh. Only wanted one, so I assume this is their way of saying they're granting me one.

If there's one thing I hate more than anything when it comes to carriers it's when Amazon uses USPS to ship my stuff. It always arrives either late, damaged, or sits in one location for an absurd amount of time.

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
If there's one thing I hate more than anything when it comes to carriers it's when Amazon uses USPS to ship my stuff. It always arrives either late, damaged, or sits in one location for an absurd amount of time.

You did get dot(s) for free though.

Top Bottom