• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EGM #217, July 2007: Odin Sphere > Pokemon

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Just got my issue today and noticed that next month's issue will have a preview on Rock Band. Hopefully there's some screens and more details to come along

How bad do you think the tearing is in Ninja Gaiden Sigma that Shane mentioned in the review? I don't recall any technical problems from the demo; I was expecting that same level of quality throughout the whole game.

blindrocket said:
How bad do you think the tearing is in Ninja Gaiden Sigma that Shane mentioned in the review? I don't recall any technical problems from the demo; I was expecting that same level of quality throughout the whole game.
Have any of you played it and can talk about it in depth?

rfus

blindrocket said:

I usually notice a bit of tearing in the first area running towards the mountain after killing the first two ninja's in the demo. Not too hard to put up with though

Top Bottom