• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Eidos Montreal teases new Deus Ex: The Fall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willy Wanka

my god this avatar owns
Looking forward to it but I'm expecting it to be a 360/PS3/Wii U/PC game rather than an XBO/PS4 release. I suppose it could be cross-gen too.

d00d3n

Also I demand more computers to look into.

Computer exp abuse has to be nerfed though. Human Revolution was a fantastic game, but my internal collectathon devil made some sections ridiculous. Hacking 20 similar desktop computers in the factory level or the police hq for the possibility of some extra exp come to mind. Also, the first ten or so aug choices were severely restricted for people who wanted to max exp.

Red-Shift

Neo Member
zPYwuoB.gif

F#ck yeah!!!

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Wonder what platforms it will end up on. You know where I'm going with this...lol

I wonder if this is a current gen game or next gen...or both. This is the year of cross gen games, afterall.

Man, I bought Human Revolution three months after it came out for a measly tenner brand new just because it was a relatively new game priced at a tenner brand new, and it kicked my balls off with its unexpected goodness. Yeah the last hour or so was pants, but wow, what a pleasant surprise otherwise. Would be there day one for a sequel.

Mark is aging well.

i-Lo

I'm expecting a mobile game.

If they're actually making a next gen (cross gen) console game there are quite few things they to get right including the execution of the ending.

Kydd BlaZe

Looking forward to it but I'm expecting it to be a 360/PS3/Wii U/PC game rather than an XBO/PS4 release. I suppose it could be cross-gen too.
Why would this be a current gen game when Thief 4 has already been confirmed to be a next gen title? I can't see this being any different.

Best part of Deus Ex:HR.... the sniper rifle, fully upgraded (ammo capacity, reload, rate of fire), along with all body mods to reduce recoil = walking around using it like an assault rifle. BOSS

stn

Ben Saxon? He's a solider from the novel The Icarus Effect. Cool character but I doubt he's more interesting than Jensen. Are they going to base a whole game around him? I'd rather they use Anna Kelso, also from the book.

Hoping for a full game. Would still be hyped even if this is just an expansion. Whatever, just give me more Deus-Ex! So happy the franchise is alive.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Human Revolution was awesome, I'm very excited for more.

Kouichi

Awesome. Been recently playing the first Deus Ex for the first time and I plan to get Human Revolution after I beat it. A new Deus Ex announcement would be perfect timing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom