• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

English boys protest during heat wave by wearing skirts

Soran

Girls were allowed to use the uniform pants during winter in my school, I used them the whole year trough because fuck skirts.

As a Canadian I'd say it's not.

I've lived in Ontario and the interior of BC and regularly get summer days over 30c,then factor in humidity.

People don't seem to get that while we can get crazy cold winters we also get ferocious (and humid as fuck) summers. Canadians can handle all that shit!!

The prairies are where the wild weather's at my friend. :)

These threads always make me so confused over people that don't have air conditioning. Exists in the US as well on the coasts, but in the states I've lived in it's a given. I wouldn't consider a house or apartment that didn't have it.

They didn't have air conditioning at the Minneapolis Hyatt-Regency when I was there.
They claimed that people there didn't need it, that it got cold enough.
I went out the second day there and bought a fan.

Moosichu

I just can't concentrate in uniform, I've been to 5 different schools, both with and without uniforms - non-uniformed schools were a much more pleasant experience.

Also, I have only seen bullying and been bullied in the schools were we had to wear uniform.

velociraptor

Uniforms are so much better than no uniforms.

You don't have to worry about what shit you have to wear to school.

Just buy a bunch of white shirts, a bunch of black/dark grey trousers, and you're done.

Top Bottom