• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ESPN College Hoops 2K5 (league?) thread...

Ramirez

Booo...can you play any earlier tomorrow?I've got like 3-4 friends on the way and I know I'd get my ass waxed with that many people here bothering me :|

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Whats early tomorrow?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Ok ill be on.

Matrix

Ummmm Ram its 7:33 and Im here sitting in the lobby and I see you're playing Halo 2 :\
wtf.

Matrix

7:40 now and Ive sent you an invite and 2 messages :| I'll wait around till 8...I got a rockets game on at 8:30.

Matrix

This game is as stupid as NBA...I love how one min I cant miss shit at the start of the game and then all the sudden I cant hit a layup right under the basket...why do I even bother with espn games.

I get so bored playing these games...even the times I win its cause the other player is having that problem...not cause of good D.

GG RAM,sorry for fucking around at the end.

Ramirez

Yea,me and a few friends we're just laughin our asses off at the bullshit.People shootin layups into the bottom of the backboard,silly shit.

I told you all this game is just as lame.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
Fifty said:
Ok good. If you can, tell me what time specifically is good for you, because I don't like the vague style of setting up games. I'll be free from 9 eastern onward.

fifty lets try for 10-30 or so tomorrow night....

Fifty

hmmmm, since you posted that a little past midnight, I'm guessing you mean today, tuesday.....Well that works. My computer is dying on me, and I'm on a friend's right now. It's really shitty, but my internet still works (I just can't get online for some reason on my computer...network stuff, I dunno) so I'll be on XBL. I'm hoping to play in madden at 9, so I'll be around at 10:30

Fifty

DM, if you want to play tonight, post here....I'll check back at around 5-6 EST, and if you've given a time this evening, I'll be there then. Since you might be gone this afternoon, I'll give you a chance this evening........If you haven't posted by 6 EST, I'll check back again at 9, hopefully we can play :) Sorry to be so weird about all this :lol but I'm a mess until I get my main computer working.

By the way........check the stats, my center had 28 rebounds last game. Yeah, 28.

And more importantly, thanks for sticking around, Malley. I was 1 hour late (no excuses, I forgot), and felt bad about that. Props for not leaving and/or getting pissed like I would have probably done ;p

Matrix

Jobber,can you play tomorrow night?

I have to get my madden league game in tonight late.

Fifty

Fifty said:
DM, if you want to play tonight, post here....I'll check back at around 5-6 EST, and if you've given a time this evening, I'll be there then. Since you might be gone this afternoon, I'll give you a chance this evening........If you haven't posted by 6 EST, I'll check back again at 9, hopefully we can play :) Sorry to be so weird about all this :lol but I'm a mess until I get my main computer working.

DEEEE EMMMMMMMMMMM!

I'll be back at 10. Stop hiding!

Fifty

This computer doesn't have AIM. Just tell me, in this thread....when you can play tonight, if you can at all. As I said, I'm good past 10 eastern. :D

Matrix

*nothing to see*

Matrix

Can you play in like 10 mins? 7 pm eastern?

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
gg... Always got it down to 1 point but never got the lead.

p.s. Texas still sucks

Matrix

GG Jobber...too many absurd f-ing fouls in that game and then some questionable none calls on both sides.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
I'm having the NCAA review the tapes to see if you paid the refs off.

Matrix

:lol You went to the line more than me

koney no offense but you suck hardcore nutsack at freethrow shooting. you shot 11-fucking-percent! i dont know if you were joking or you were really trying but that was bad. did you turn the Meter on even? that is the only explanation for why you missed 24 out of 27 free throws. worst performance ever! i'm going to hack-a-shaq you if we meet again and i get down in the 2nd half :D

Matrix

lol!! please tell me you guys are going to "presentation" and turning "Free Throw Meter" to on... because it is off by default. if you have it off, it is a 100% guessing game and nearly IMPOSSIBLE to make FT's. haha no wonder you sucked

and you still can't get it!?

the trick is to hold the button and release it before the ball outline. i usually hold the button for about a second, then let it go. it usually ends up in place

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
HAHAAHAH there is a meter??? what a crock of shit this is.... I never used it before , but my free throw shooting is superb, so I dont need it... but I will check and see what it is about for shits and giggles.. MERRY XMAS

Fifty

It's really easy, even without a meter (didn't know there was one). I press A so that the "ready to shoot" message pops up, then I hold X until I feel his motion is complete (in the middle, not too early, not too late) and then release it. Of course every player is different, but after one or two games where I didn't make any, now I've got it down, and almost too many of mine go in.

Fifty

As well? No, I think you can press A if you want..but since I shoot with X, it's only natural for me to press that same button.

Matrix

I dont use a meter..wtf :lol Fts are simple as long as you're at the line with a half way decent shooter.

I think in my last game against Jobber I hit 19/23..Konex you will never win in Ncaa if you dont get this down.Do what fifty says cause thats the best way to hit them.

Top Bottom