• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ESPN College Hoops 2K5 (league?) thread...

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Fifty,when do you want to beat me?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
What time Monday evening..I have to celebrate my bday...ughhh I hate bdays.

If its real late like 12 or something,then thats cool :p

Matrix

12 it is.

Fifty

Ramirez has been in first place in the NBA league and the College Hoops league, but he genuinely hates both games. :lol :lol

Ramirez

That was the fuckin lamest game I've ever played dude,you took ONE shot from outside of the paint,ONE!All the others consisted of you runnin around with your PG and either drivin to the hoop for an easy layup/getting fouled/dishing it off to one of the big men so they could have an easy shot.

But whatever,as Fifty said I could truly give a fuck less about these games,they are the absolute worst sports "sims" I have ever played in my life.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Ramirez said:
That was the fuckin lamest game I've ever played dude,you took ONE shot from outside of the paint,ONE!All the others consisted of you runnin around with your PG and either drivin to the hoop for an easy layup/getting fouled/dishing it off to one of the big men so they could have an easy shot.

But whatever,as Fifty said I could truly give a fuck less about these games,they are the absolute worst sports "sims" I have ever played in my life.

LOL...that's all Richmond can do in real life. Their center is the focus of the O. Attack the basket or get fouled trying!

Ramirez

Whatever man,it's cheesy as fuck either way, you can't contest those downlow shots without getting 50 fouls called on you.You had 19 free throws to my 6 and you only shot 1 shot outside of the paint,extremely lame.

jobber

Ramirez said:
Whatever man,it's cheesy as fuck either way, you can't contest those downlow shots without getting 50 fouls called on you.You had 19 free throws to my 6 and you only shot 1 shot outside of the paint,extremely lame.

ugh...my starting PG was in foul trouble most of the game. My SG who is slow as hell mind you, had to run the court alot and it's no way in hell, I'm going to cheese with that choke job. He's the reason I lost to Mich., be that as it may, I'm not going to hit jumpers if I have a chance to drive the lane. If I chunked 3's all game, then I would understand cause I hate that crap, but I was trying to get high % shots. I played the same way in all my other games.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
Jobber loves him some PG's, in our NBA game That hinrich character was OUT of CONTROL....

FMT whenever you want to feel victory let me know, i missed your IM, I was out

Fifty

As if this game wasn't shitty enough, now my last two games have been laggy to the max. I know it's not my connection, because every other game is lagless. Just another great feature by VC.

jobber

Malleymal said:
Jobber its time for you to collect a win, lets go....

whoops....I went to sleep early. I'm up now if you want to go, if not, then give me a time tomorrow night.

Matrix

I think I play fmt? When do you want to ball?

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
jobber said:
whoops....I went to sleep early. I'm up now if you want to go, if not, then give me a time tomorrow night.

JOBBER CAN U GO NOW , before I hit the gym, I am trying to get to sleep early... are u available?

Matrix

Malley,when you want to ball?

Matrix

Matrix

Texas vs Kentucky

Matrix vs Ramirez

7-1 vs 7-1

When you want to rumble!?

Matrix

Wow playing against Kentucky is not fun in this game...spidey like reflexs knock the ball away,forget about ever throwing the ball inside against them,lol.

I also love point blank layups missed in this game and when you get fouled or the ball gets blocked by the other team...and its out on you!

Great game :lol

Also one min every shot in the world goes in for you and then the next... point blank lay up misses.

GG Ram,even though we both didnt have fun.

Ramirez

Yes,UK players are the best in the world one second,then the next they can't hit wide open shots,its truly amazing.

hey dudes, my ncaa disk isn't booting up. anyone had this problem before? all my other games boot up fine. anyways i have gamepass so i'm going to try to "rent" it and just exchange the games. if i can't then im out, give my opponents forefit win

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
WHOA am I the last game? I was sitting here waiting to see if the season was advanced so I can play, I guess I missed the advanced post... Well Fifty lets play

Top Bottom