• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ESPN College Hoops 2K5 (league?) thread...

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
play the last game -_-

p.s. ft are waaaaay to easy...practice them. I play with U of R offline so I know each player's meter.

Fifty

One or both of you guys should leave a message in this thread....Unless I've missed it. But yeah, going into this dormant mode is what causes so many ESPN leagues to bomb.

jobber

what a game! i saw the score from the friends list.

Monm/UK game that is...

Ramirez

This game blows my balls,I swear you take out the fast break points and free throws and the game I just played would be like 8 to 8 or some shit,you can't fuckin score on any kind of outside shot!Patrick Sparks is one of the best 3 point shooters out there,but he can't make a fuckin simple 2 point jump shot on this game,ugh.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I take it you lost Ram? and yea all these espn games blow balls...why do we play them? I guess we all love to suffer.

Ramirez

Nah I won Matrix,but I think we each scored like 11 points in the first half and then in the 2nd half we just got alot more fast break/free throws,no one could fuckin hit a shot consistently.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Dm,when do you want to face the Longhorns?

Matrix

I got a pizza in the oven and thats going to take 20 mins to cook and about 5 mins for me to eat :p

I'll hit you on aim at about 2:15 to see if you can play then.

Matrix

DM,you still around? I'm ready to play if you are.

Matrix

That was fun Dm...god this game sucks :lol

DMczaf

Matrix said:
That was fun Dm...god this game sucks :lol

-_-

After missing like 20 of my 21 layups and seeing you make 3-4 hook shots from outside the damn paint, I just couldn't take it anymore.

Holy shit, it's like I have 5 Derek Fishers on my team, blowing point blank layups is my speciality!

Matrix

:lol plus your team is horrid at ft's.

jobber

I got stomped as the real U of R beat Butler by 1

BUT in a twist in the plot

they play Arizona Thursday

I don't like their chances.....

Matrix

Konex,when you want to ball errrr lose?

Matrix

Will Dm ever win a game? Those running rebels cant start 0-5 or can they.

DMczaf

Matrix said:
Will Dm ever win a game? Those running rebels cant start 0-5 or can they.

If I can make a layup and if teams couldn't hit hook shots from outside the paint, maybe I can make it respectable!

Matrix

Maybe you should try hook shots instead of layups :p

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
damn man.. didnt see you on... I have been playing for a little... I am on the game now... actually playing with the 82' Tarheels... Damn Jordan is a quick ass mofo on this game.... message me online when u are ready

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
I thought I sucked at this, But I didnt know I really sucked at this.......

I made 1 shot outside the paint and missed numerous Layups... damn this game is poisoned...

GG DM once I get pass the crap my Hawks will reign

sorry jobber, forgot to check the boards in the last couple hours. you want to play tonight @ some time? i'll be gone from 5pm - 6pm pacific doing inventory at some store, but aside from that i will be around all night. let me know!

p.s. do you have AIM?

jobber

5+3=8-9

how about 9:45pm est

6:45pm pst?

and yes I do have AIM...it's great toothpaste

jobber

fuckin AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I think I lost my concentration after I heard Slug on the radio saying stupid stuff. I was up 16-6 and then that's when he got on the radio -_-

Top Bottom