• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

espn's Jemel Hill calls Trump a white supremacist. White House wants her fired

The Kree

Banned
Iz3XLLp.jpg

Hesh

Great to hear. ESPN is already a dumpster fire. PTI, Lebatard, and Bomani are the only things worth a damn on that channel.

PTI has lost me as of late. I loved it as a kid growing up but now it's just two old guys complaining about change. Kornheiser reminds me of Woody Paige in how some assistant appears to be in his ear about what's hip with the kids these days but it just comes off as "How do you do, fellow kids?" Age has hit Wilbon like a Mack truck, too, in regards to his views. The disappointing thing is that he doesn't seem to realize he's become the crotchety old sportswriter he railed against in the past when PTI hit its stride. I enjoy the guest host PTI days much more than the regular days; I loved Bomani & Pablo's test-run the other week. I don't know what their new show is going to be, but until I know I'm just going to hope they replace Wilbon & Kornheiser next year on PTI permanently and shuffle those two off to other ESPN properties.

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
..he literally suggested Katie Nolan as her replacement. Do...do you actually read what people are posting or is that an auto fill outrage response?

As for Jemele - this might actually help the Six's ratings. This entire concept of corporations punishing employees for their comments / views outside of the workplace is...ugh. I hate it. It will not work out for marginalized voices in any meaningful way. :(

It's a response to me be mad about the situation. The internet has made it that anytime someone is upset about something, we now have the "auto outrage" police always trying to claim that people are so called "fake" outraged. It's so dumb. Why would think that I'm faking about how I feel?

Top Bottom