• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ESRB Watch: Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 rated for the Xbox 360/Playstation 3 (!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
PepsimanVsJoe said:
Seriously it better be out the week this countdown ends. If all they do is announce it and I have to wait another year for the game I will be throwing my shit(as in out of an ass shit) all over the neighborhood.
Prepare for disappointment. The peripherals are out in June. I'd guess that would be the soonest this comes out.

_dementia said:
Prepare for disappointment. The peripherals are out in June. I'd guess that would be the soonest this comes out.

Yes, because if there's one thing Madcatz has proven, it's a reliable timeline alignment.

Raw64life

Part of me wishes they would just do an HD Remix of MvC1 instead (because and HD remix of MvC2 would take about 5 years) but I'll take this.

Grecco

A Twisty Fluken said:
Yes, because if there's one thing Madcatz has proven, it's a reliable timeline alignment.

The counter ends on Tuesday not on Wednesday

and we know that next week Banjo and Virtual on are the XBLA releases.

its extreeeeeeeeeemly doubtfull they would release 3 xbla games next week.

Mr. E. Yis said:
So, an announcement is coming tonight, right?? The TU4AR countdown site is saying 6 hrs left - 9pm EST.
oh man I can't wait

I got reamed in Marvel last night. I mean infinites and perfects and shit. Had a friend over who's very good. I need him to coach me when this is out.

krazen

atomico said:
Even though I own two versions of it, I don't see why MVC2 is such a big deal to you, GAF...

A classic fighting game out of print, but still popular enough to fetch a premium on Ebay? With added online?

But I see you just want to gloat you have two copies, so continue on, lol

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
atomico said:
Even though I own two versions of it, I don't see why MVC2 is such a big deal to you, GAF...
Well its still played on competitions like EVO.
Hope this game comes to the PS3.

Chorazin

Has MS announced the XBLA game this week? Maybe this will be announced tonight and released this week.

I would cum buckets if that happened.

MoxManiac

krazen said:
A classic fighting game out of print, but still popular enough to fetch a premium on Ebay? With added online?

But I see you just want to gloat you have two copies, so continue on, lol

..and a glimmer of hope that someday, somehow, MvC3 will exist.

Archie

Second-rate Anihawk
Chorazin said:
Has MS announced the XBLA game this week? Maybe this will be announced tonight and released this week.

VOOT and Banjo Tooie are this week. I don't something as big as MVC2 would be stealth released.

Grayman

atomico said:
sometimes we get excited about good games that we are going to talk about more than play

Eww a suppopsed re-boot...Well if its rebooted like Friday the 13th or Halloween YAY if its a direct remake a big NAY. Either way wont even touch the orgianal.

Anyway....On topic

I hope they add more colors to MvC2 and a much needed custom soundtrack option for PS3 version THAT CAN BE PLAYED ONLINE IM LOOKING AT YOU SF4!!!

XxSlasherMcGirkxX said:
I hope they add more colors to MvC2 and a much needed custom soundtrack option for PS3 version THAT CAN BE PLAYED ONLINE IM LOOKING AT YOU SF4!!!

Yeah I'm totally looking forward to hearing someone else crank up Crawling in my Skin while getting owned by MSP

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
XxSlasherMcGirkxX said:
custom soundtrack option for PS3 version THAT CAN BE PLAYED ONLINE IM LOOKING AT YOU SF4!!!

Terrible idea. Have you seen how many people listen to Disturbed on these forums alone? Woof.

andymcc

Banned
jon bones said:
Terrible idea. Have you seen how many people listen to Disturbed on these forums alone? Woof.

i can't tell you how many times i play SFIV and i hear some douchebag's shitty music. there is a mute button for a fucking reason.

Chorazin said:

-- Banjo Tooie
-- Virtual On
-- Sorry
-- The Maw DLC

Mileena

Banned
CoilShot said:
Not quite. It's no 3rd Strike soundtrack.

I'd much rather listen to Dream Theater or Pantera when I'm playing MvC2 over it's mediocre soundtrack. So, YES CUSTOM SOUNDTRACKS FOR PS3 PLZZZZZZZZZZZ

bomb_jack

Is this a countdown to simply say it's coming out? Something we already know.

Hopefully they'll blow us away and take it out this week.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
TheOddOne said:
In 6 hours: ''We are glad to announce Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 for PSN/XBL. Its available right now!''

Ah, hopeless optimism at its finest, expect the relase date to be around July.

andymcc

Banned
corkscrewblow said:
Not quite. It's no 3rd Strike soundtrack.

I'd much rather listen to Dream Theater or Pantera when I'm playing MvC2 over it's mediocre soundtrack. So, YES CUSTOM SOUNDTRACKS FOR PS3 PLZZZZZZZZZZZ

hmmmm...

Is it wrong to stay up until 2am for confirmation of what I already know?

I think I'll go watch some stuff on iPlayer to pass the time :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom