• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ESRB Watch: Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 rated for the Xbox 360/Playstation 3 (!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
I hope that they will release the MvC2 next week since my friend from out of state is visiting us. it would be awesome if we get our dirty hand on this game and play all night!

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Im fearing this:
CAPCOM : Marvel Vs Capcom 2 for XBLA ,Wii (dont know how its called) and PSN !!!
Fersis: Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!
CAPCOM: 30 bucks... Ken and Red Cyclone exclusive to XBLA lol
Fersis: ;___;

outsidah

corkscrewblow said:
Not quite. It's no 3rd Strike soundtrack.

I'd much rather listen to Dream Theater or Pantera when I'm playing MvC2 over it's mediocre soundtrack. So, YES CUSTOM SOUNDTRACKS FOR PS3 PLZZZZZZZZZZZ

I'd be fine w/ custom soundtracks just as long as I dont have to hear them.

outsidah

Fersis said:
Im fearing this:
CAPCOM : Marvel Vs Capcom 2 for XBLA ,Wii (dont know how its called) and PSN !!!

1) You'd still buy it
2) Find a DELL 360 sale

:)

Spy

Prediction Time
-The game will be running on the Tatsunoko vs. Capcom engine, with a similar art style
-Will feature a remixed mode with gameplay balancing
-LUKE CAGGGGGGGGE!

thuway

Fersis said:
Im fearing this:

Don't worry. PS3 owners love us some fighters. Capcom won't shaft us on that stick. Lost Planet however..

ZeoVGM

Banned
Fersis said:
Im fearing this:

I fear that as well. Because then I have to listen to dumbasses complain about it, claiming it's one of the worst things about this gen, when it's nothing new.

On a related note, GET A DAMN 360 ALREADY.

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger
Spy said:
Prediction Time
-The game will be running on the Tatsunoko vs. Capcom engine, with a similar art style
-Will feature a remixed mode similar to Street Fighter II HD Remix
-LUKE CAGGGGGGGGE!

-Exactly the same with added online mode
-Wait, some small changes, maybe one or two minor things changed or removed
-Die hard fans bitching they have ruined it

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
omg rite said:
I fear that as well. Because then I have to listen to dumbasses complain about it, claiming it's one of the worst things about this gen, when it's nothing new.

On a related note, GET A DAMN 360 ALREADY.
I would love to play Gears of War tough.

Prediction time:
-Some kind of Antialias filter
-Online based on GPPO rollback (Or whatever is called)

Prezhulio

Spy said:
Prediction Time
-Will feature a remixed mode with gameplay balancing
-LUKE CAGGGGGGGGE!

i fuckign wish!! i also wish it comes out asap

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
Gameplay balancing? Woah.

Well I mean the DC one already did kinda have some. Still though, I don't know how I feel about that.

besiktas1

I want it in SFIV engine (not gonna happen).
Or Tatsunoko vs. Capcom engine (not gonna happen).
Or HD Sprites (not gonna happen).

It's just going to be (I hope not though) same sprites, no changes, bad net code priced at premium 1600 MS Points.

Oh and unlockable keys (already available on original download just raping gamers) for a couple of a couple of different colour costume packs.

4 for 400pts.

I will still buy them all...

Halvie

Banned
besiktas1 said:
I want it in SFIV engine (not gonna happen).
Or Tatsunoko vs. Capcom engine (not gonna happen).
Or HD Sprites (not gonna happen).

It's just going to be (I hope not though) same sprites, no changes, bad net code priced at premium 1600 MS Points.

Oh and unlockable keys (already available on original download just raping gamers) for a couple of a couple of different colour costume packs.

4 for 400pts.

I will still buy them all...

Why would they have bad netcode seeing how both HDR and SFIV are good....

besiktas1

Grecco said:
Probably not for Marvel vs Capcom 2.

but for Marvel vs Capcom 3?

Who has the Marvel license anyway? Or is it just free for all? Anyone with cash gets it...

Halvie said:
Why would they have bad netcode seeing how both HDR and SFIV are good....

The straight port of SF2:HF was bad and I'm guessing this will be one too. Plus I'm a pessimist.

Grayman

besiktas1 said:
Who has the Marvel license anyway? Or is it just free for all? Anyone with cash gets it...

The straight port of SF2:HF was bad and I'm guessing this will be one too. Plus I'm a pessimist.
Activision has the rights to action adventure games(xml, MUA, Spider-Man and his yearly game) and most but not all film conversions. EA gave up the fighting game rights a few years ago and no one has picked them up. Fighting has been exclusive to whoever has it.

Halvie

Banned
besiktas1 said:

Wasn't HF released before they made their deal with GGPO (assuming that is where the rollback code for HDR came from)?

andymcc

Banned
_dementia said:
oh damn, 1 hour, 2 minutes

I'm going with a safe prediction. announcement of an announcement. mid-summer release.

yeah, i doubt much is going to be shown. it'll be online that's it. no word of rebalancing or touched up graphics (probably because that shit ain't happenin' :lol )

neoism

_dementia said:
explode1.gif

Mr Jared

Eh. I'll buy it because I'm weak (and hate dragging out the Dreamcast just to play Mahvel), but direct-port + 16:9 playing field doesn't really do anything for me.

qcf x2

Has anyone speculated on MvC3?

I remember some guy from Marvel said he would like it to happen, and the release of MvC2 again means it's likely up to Capcom to get it done, so...

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag

parasight

Well if Capcom has the Marvel license back, they BETTER be working on MvC3. And we will not accept less characters than MvC2.

Mr Jared said:
Eh. I'll buy it because I'm weak (and hate dragging out the Dreamcast just to play Mahvel), but direct-port + 16:9 playing field doesn't really do anything for me.

Didn't know the American versions had online multiplayer. Oh, wait...

Mr Jared

Lyte Edge said:
The song in the trailer is a remix by DJ Qbert called "TU4AR." If they change anything, please let it be all the game music replaced by more songs like this one!

Hell no. Original soundtrack or no sale.

Lyte Edge said:
The song in the trailer is a remix by DJ Qbert called "TU4AR." If they change anything, please let it be all the game music replaced by more songs like this one!
You can't be serious. That remix is a trillion times worse than the original song.

Mr Jared said:
Hell no. Original soundtrack or no sale.
right on brother

Fersis

qcf x2 said:

I remember some guy from Marvel said he would like it to happen, and the release of MvC2 again means it's likely up to Capcom to get it done, so...

Probably if MvC2 sells well.
They should release it for the Wii.

Guled

qcf x2 said:

MvC2 is a test, if we pass we shall get MvC3
I hope

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom