• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EU PSN - 12 Deals of Christmas

Well so far thats 3 games on on sale and I already owned all 3. Whats next? Titanfall 2 then battlefield 1 followed by uncharted 4, Doom and Dark Souls 3?

Saying all that I got Fallout 4 for £12 second hand and Dishonoured 2 for £20 via amazon offer code for buying a PS4 Pro. Also got a PSN code to get Titanfall 2 at just over £30 a few weeks ago so I got sale prices on those already I guess.

Although Im not sure what I would buy if it did go on sale at this point. Maybe FXV could tempt me.

Edit:
Just saw Russian list on page prior. I own 7 of those already if I include the oringial Skyrim on PC so why would I buy this version. However FFXV is on there but im not sure I could expect it to go any lower than £39.99 realisitcally. Prob find it cheaper than that on amazon soon (although technically already is at £39.42 lol)

kiguel182

Yup, can't see it going below £29.99 on the store

The thing is, why do another sale so close to the last one with the same price? If it's the same price they should've put some other game on sale. Seems like a waste.

Same for Battlefield or COD, they were just on sale.

The thing is, why do another sale so close to the last one with the same price? If it's the same price they should've put some other game on sale. Seems like a waste.

Same for Battlefield or COD, they were just on sale.

I can only guess that because they did the free weekend on TF2 that another go at the sale price might pull some more people in.

liquidtmd

Banned
I want the Uncharted Trilogy for 10€ plz.

£14.99 maaaaaybe but €10 / £10 seems too fanciful

GinoFelino
Banned
(Today, 02:39 PM)

014.gif

GinoFelino
Banned
(Today, 02:39 PM)

Oof, what did my man Steven Seagal do to get banned?! Hope it's only temporary.

I want the Uncharted Trilogy for 10€ plz.

No chance of that happening as they've just released each remastered game for £12 each, I believe (probably about €15 each for you guys?).

Witcher 3 season pass please...

Season passes or DLC are never part of this specific sale, I believe.

Welp, looks like Russian rumor was legit. Yesterday some Russian websites posted this list and Dishonored II was #3.

Rise of the Tomb Raider
Fallout 4
Dishonored II
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition
Battlefield 1
Uncharted 4
Titanfall 2
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare
FIFA 17
Grand Theft Auto V
Watch Dogs 2
Final Fantasy XV

Plus it looks like this list is accurate.

xrnzaaas

The last game on that list is very surprising. More than 15-20% discount is unlikely unless the publisher is really devoted to selling as many copies as possible, no matter at what price. ;)

HussiZooT

The EU deals have been killing it off lately.

Plus I already bought 2 games from this 12 Deals of Christmas.

If the rumor for the future deals to come is true then I'll definitely be getting TF2, COD: IF, BF1, Watch Dogs 2, Final Fantasy XV and MAAAAAAAAAYBE FIFA 17.

God dammit. Gonna be broke.

brawly

I literally said "goddamn" out loud when I saw that DH2 price. Half off is pretty sick this soon.

Pulled the trigger, especially since nothing else except Watch Dogs 2 on that leaked list interests me. If Watch Dogs 2 is this cheap then it'll get bought aswell.

mshlive

Uncharted 4 come at me.

Missed it in the BF Sales so as long as I get it before Christmas I'll be happy, my wallet will be empty, and my backlog will be full.

ps3ud0

Meh list if that list is true - I know there was a recent (and decent) digital sale but would have loved some for the 12 day sale. Glad I picked up Inside and Witness though...

Have to remember that Feb/March has some titles I have to get!

ps3ud0 8)

Son Of D

The last game on that list is very surprising. More than 15-20% discount is unlikely unless the publisher is really devoted to selling as many copies as possible, no matter at what price. ;)
I can see it going to £35 (or the equivalent in your currency). Which will be the cheapest until January Sales.

black070

We'll soon know for certain whether the list is true, can't say I wouldn't be disappointed - Skyrim was on sale for £25 just a little while ago.

Welp, looks like Russian rumor was legit. Yesterday some Russian websites posted this list and Dishonored II was #3.

Rise of the Tomb Raider
Fallout 4
Dishonored II
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition
Battlefield 1
Uncharted 4
Titanfall 2
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare
FIFA 17
Grand Theft Auto V
Watch Dogs 2
Final Fantasy XV

Skyrim and FFXV maybe.

BF 1 for sure.

Great sales if this is how it turns out.

black070

Updated - very disappointed, it's mostly the same titles that have been on sale literally a week or two ago.

That being said, this is a bargain for anyone who hasn't picked it up yet.

q4roel

The games on sale aren't very inspired choices, but the deals themselves are great. Holding on for Titanfall 2, FIFA 17 and Grand Theft Auto V.

CrayToes

Definitely interested in FIFA 17, Watch Dogs 2 and FFXV at the right price.

Honestly the deals are getting better on PSN.

Fliesen

Woof, seeing
Watch Dogs 2
on that list, and that list seemingly accurate, i might ask my brother to gift me 50€ PSN moneyz instead of the disc version of the game and i'll just refrain from playing it until the 25th.

If the leaked list is entirely true, and these kinds of deep discounts keep happening (up to -50% from original PSN price on very recent games), then those are some fantastic deals.

if only we could gift PSN keys, i'll be giving my OG PS4 to my girlfriend's brother when i get my pro, and he'd sure as hell appreciate a deal on
FIFA 17

Zushin

Hmm, potentially interested in Skyrim on PS4 even though I have it on PC, mainly for convenience due to my current setup. How solid is the frame rate in the PS4 version (base PS4)?

Top Bottom