• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EU PSN - January Sale is now Live

Kweh

Gone for these so far :-

Castle of Illusion: Starring Mickey Mouse
Brothers
Everybody’s Golf
Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch

Excellent sale! Quite tempted by Mass Effect 1 & 2 even though I've played them before.

OP,

LocoRoco is not available for Australian store. Only the second one is on the store when I browsed and it's not discounted. You might want to update that but wait for another confirmation regarding this.

Anyone else has LocoRoco 1 up on AUS Store?

It's disappeared from the EU store too :S Weird. I'm seeing Locoroco 2 and the PS3 thing but no 1.

Arukado

Impressive sale, it seems like they are learning. I might buy DS3 at that price to play coop with my brother. And maybe Mass Effect too.

Can't find Dishonored GOTY Edition on the web store. Search brings up nothing :(

Still, fantastic sale. Going to get Ni No Kuni, Okami HD for sure. Brothers and SSX maybe and I'm seriously tempted to triple-dip on Mirror's Edge as well

Into

Some of the games are up, i saw ME3 for 60kr and Most Wanted as well, i bet they are rolling them out right as we speak.

skynidas

Banned
Asking again

How are NFS and ass creed on vita ?

Thx

I haven't played them but I read that they are good, obviously not like their PS3 version But good port of NFS and a decent game on Assassins Creed case.

Again, i haven't played them, just read about them.

Tomodachi

First time I'm actually more interested in this than in the Steam sale (probably because I already have almost everything I want on Steam). I'm counting 13 titles I want and that's not including games I'll eventually get on Steam at some point.

HOLY CRAP @ Ni No Kuni price!

If you don't buy it at that price for those that were even slightly interested in it than you need a good shake. GOTY at £6.59. Holy shit!!

Might go in for Muramasa for £9 like. Oh shit and Mass Effect for under £4. Bought!

Damn!

Is crysis worth it if i couldnt get into far cry 3?

I didnt like the open ended way you could progress through the game, and I hated the traversal times, is crysis like that?

Far Cry 1 and Crysis have nothing to do with the other Far Cry games other than the first game's name. They're linear FPS games with one objective, not open world.

Grieves

I'm really tempted with Ni No Kuni but will have to clear some HDD space for it.

How long is the game? As much as I want to jump in to next-gen, I can't justify it whilst the PS3 is so strong game-wise.

Bought Mass Effect 1, 2 and Brothers for a combined total of £7.90 after I already had £5 in my PSN wallet thanks to a code I got off a friend.

Ramenman

Hmmm I'm totally going for Okami HD, and maybe Brothers too (for this price, it's not taking much risk).

Also bonus question, I heard the Toy Story 3 game on PS3 was actually rather good in a kind of "open-world-ish" way ? Anyone has anything to say about that ? It's rather cheap in this sale so it might be worth a shot.

Mickey's Wild Adventure is a hard as nails, beautiful 2D platformer from God of War's David Jaffe. Just shamelessly plugging my favorite game of all time.

Ignore the avatar.

hohoXD123

I'm really tempted with Ni No Kuni but will have to clear some HDD space for it.

How long is the game? As much as I want to jump in to next-gen, I can't justify it whilst the PS3 is so strong game-wise.

Think it's around 40-45 hours for the story, though there's still plenty to do after.

Also bonus question, I heard the Toy Story 3 game on PS3 was actually rather good in a kind of "open-world-ish" way ? Anyone has anything to say about that ? It's rather cheap in this sale so it might be worth a shot.

It's open-world "Toy Box Mode" basically inspired the open world Disney Infinity, and is from the same devs. Good in multiplayer, so I hear.

...but it's 50 Hz =/

Aw man, I hear people bitch about that in the Nintendo threads :( Is it noticeable? Seemed fine on my PSP.

Tizoc

It's open-world "Toy Box Mode" basically inspired the open world Disney Infinity, and is from the same devs. Good in multiplayer, so I hear.

Aw man, I hear people bitch about that in the Nintendo threads :( Is it noticeable? Seemed fine on my PSP.

In that case it may be Optimized for 50 Hz, like the Crash Bandicoot games on EU PSN.

Have you played Castle of Illusion HD? It's a great 2D Platformer, if you like the PSX Mickey game, you'll like this one too I feel.

Romez

Interested in

Bioshock
SSX
Ni No Kuni (maybe)
Locoroco

Wish NBA 2K14 was cheaper, it's the same price as Amazon are doing.

Kalamoj

Muramasa an AC Liberation bought (probably both will be on PS+ next year). And of course I couldn't resist that ME price...

In that case it may be Optimized for 50 Hz, like the Crash Bandicoot games on EU PSN.

Have you played Castle of Illusion HD? It's a great 2D Platformer, if you like the PSX Mickey game, you'll like this one too I feel.

Well I think the game was developed in Europe, if that means anything at all.

Illusion HD's definitely on my list... would've been great if it got a Vita release, I'm a bit anxious about buying much more on my Xbox for many reasons (don't have a PS3).

micster

Why the fuck isn't this cross buy. Ugh.

fUhm4zz.png

f@luS

More than a member.
Oh my...my vita is alive and rocking

got in one week

tearaway + killzone + assassin creed liberation + need for speed + soul sacrifice + blazblue + Broken sword 5

all this for 80€

<3 sony sales & ps +

Bradach

I'll have ni no kuni (€10) and Muramasa (€12.50) thanks. What a bargain. Well done PSN. It's no steam sale but feels good none the less!

Top Bottom