• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EU PSN Sale 'Big in Japan' starts this week (ZoE 1+2 HD @ £6)

Shantom

Just bought Corpse Party: BoS, Ys 7, Parasite Eve II, Disgaea Infinite, Black Rock Shooter and Daytona. Great sale, finally.

Mega Man 9 or 10? I'd prefer an easier game.

yaffi

As I'm using the us psn with my vita, I'm just going over there to cry in a corner.

I'll buy ZoE HD and Legasista nevertheless. :D

Not the best sale. A lot of the big hitters I already have free from PS+, Tales is £5 too much and still no sale for Persona 4 Golden.

Pretty good sale for the Euro folks. Here's to hoping ZOE HD, Black Rock Shooter, and Corpse Party: BoS also sees discounts in NA sooner than later.

kiyomi

Grabbed Virtue's last reward, wish Dynasty Warrior next was on sale as well

You and me both brother. :(

VLR was on PS+ a while ago, I should really get around to that..

Miles Quaritch said:
Anyone have an opinion on Way of the Samurai 4...

I want to try this out too, it looks like dumb, kinda broken, kinda ridiculous fun, but I'm not sure about it :/

do you have to have played parasite eve 1 to enjoy the sequel or do they work on their own?

They work on their own pretty much. They are very different games actually. Parasite Eve 2 is closer to an old school Resident Evil game with RPG elements while PE1 is pretty much straight up RPG.

Empty

They work on their own pretty much. They are very different games actually. Parasite Eve 2 is closer to a old school Resident Evil game with RPG elements while PE1 is pretty much straight up RPG.

thank you

probably going to get it and corpse party and have a nice horror fest :)

might jump on y's seven too. hmm.

do you have to have played parasite eve 1 to enjoy the sequel or do they work on their own?

I only can give you one advice:

please skip Parasite Eve II and only play Parasite Eve I.

It is far superior and one of my favorite games ever. II was such a letdown and a failed Resident Evil rip-off.

I only can give you one advice:

please skip Parasite Eve II and only play Parasite Eve I.

It is far superior and one of my favorite games ever. II was such a letdown and a failed Resident Evil rip-off.

I dunno about ''far superior''. Parasite Eve 2 didn't troll me with a fake save point that made me to do the whole final boss all over again :).

Tizoc

Tempted to finally get One Piece pirate warriors, is it worth that price for a fan of the series?

I think you're better off getting OP Musou 2 since 1 had weak platforming and QTEs, Musou 2 is straight up Musou.

And just like that the three Ys games, the 2 Corpse Party games and Child of Eden. And that was me restraining myself. From the looks of it the sale ends on the 18th so still some time to mull over some more.

On top of these sales, they've somehow released the 75% off GTA IV to everyone (that cut was for people who preordered GTA V).

I know not everyone likes the game but that puts GTA IV + both expansions at 7.49€. Worth it if only for the expacks IMO.

Sadly, they didn't do the same for the other GTA games.

It's so awesome we get sales like this on PSN, Sony are pushing the Steam style sale model very nicely. Bodes well for the future :)

Soriku

How's Tales of Graces F?

Good game with an alright story and a solid cast of characters. Great combat and has A LOT of content, I spent like 135+ hours on my first playthrough doing as much as I can save getting all the Trophies.

Get it.

Cha

Just bought Corpse Party because it's pretty cheap at the moment. Never played it or payed much attention to it, but decided to just give it a try anyway. Hope it's not too creepy (like silent hill1 creepy).

Just bought Corpse Party because it's pretty cheap at the moment. Never played it or payed much attention to it, but decided to just give it a try anyway. Hope it's not too creepy (like silent hill1 creepy).

It's gotta be worth a shot. I paid more than that for a pint of beer today!

RpgN

Let's just say I'm quite pleased with this sale. One game has been on my wishlist, another was a possible candidate and there are more decent games that might be worth a try at those prices. That's not to mention the games that I already own but might be great for others.

As far as Vita owners go, things have definitely been better for the past 2 weeks. It feels great!

Gen X

Trust no one. Eat steaks.
Dear AUS PSN GAF members: Why are you AUS PSN members?
No offense intended, but if you've been following the Store updates for some time now...well I'd assumed you guys would've made EU or US PSN accounts to get the stuff that never made it over to you guys.

I live in Aus and my primary account is UK, it rocks and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Dear AUS PSN GAF members: Why are you AUS PSN members?
No offense intended, but if you've been following the Store updates for some time now...well I'd assumed you guys would've made EU or US PSN accounts to get the stuff that never made it over to you guys.

Well, it's too late now. I've had this account for years now.

Macarello

I'm torn between getting Demons Souls or the ZOE HD collection. Any gaffers want to help persuade me one way or the other?

Fox1304

I'm torn between getting Demons Souls or the ZOE HD collection. Any gaffers want to help persuade me one way or the other?
Demon's soul is one of thedefining games of this generation. Unique, hard, unforgiving but rewarding, and with a tremendoud atmosphere and universe. Buy it.

tsab

Does anyone know if the saves and or trophies for the disc version of child of eden is cross compatible with the digital one?

I want the digital version because I am lazy but am too lazy to play it from the start

1st world problems

Are there games for which that isn't the case? I jumped from Vanquish Disc to digital with no problem.

There are some, right now I can only think of Motorstorm Apocalypse.

Took the chance. It is afterall :)

Bazza

Had to buy Blazblue looks great on the OLED, even though i have perfectly good arcade sticks for the PS3 i really enjoy fighters on the Vita. Shame Atelier Meruru plus wasn't in the sale, had to buy that as well.

With the hype around the sequel I'm thinking of getting TiTS. Is the EU version fine to buy for the Vita? Since it has a different publisher here I was wondering if there were any differences. I was burned by Ghostlight before.

Dantis

With the hype around the sequel I'm thinking of getting TiTS. Is the EU version fine to buy for the Vita? Since it has a different publisher here I was wondering if there were any differences. I was burned by Ghostlight before.

Eh?

Either way, it works fine on Vita.

Eh?

Either way, it works fine on Vita.

Preordered one of their first EU releases, Digital Devil Saga on PS2, only to discover that they made it run in 50Hz only with black bars. At least I got a cool shirt.

Another example (not Ghostlight though) is the missing dub of VLR in EU. I could go on. That's why I wanted to make sure there's nothing wrong with the EU ver. of TiTS.

Desmond

Okay. Bought, downloaded and installed ZoE HD. Prompted for patch. Patch corrupted the game. Anyone have this problem?

Shantom

Preordered one of their first EU releases, Digital Devil Saga on PS2, only to discover that they made it run in 50Hz only with black bars. At least I got a cool shirt.

Another example (not Ghostlight though) is the missing dub of VLR in EU. I could go on. That's why I wanted to make sure there's nothing wrong with the EU ver. of TiTS.

As far as I know TitS is fine.

Top Bottom