• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[EU] PSN Sale Feb - WD 2, Dishonored 2 & More *Update* Final Fantasy now added

I didn't notice anything decent that I didn't already have.

Titanfall 2 and Battlefield 1 for €49.99 seems like a great deal for anyone that doesn't own them though.

I don't recognise a fair few of the smaller games, would be happy to hear some recommendations.

added alice and dragon age 2 (yea i have heard the game is a mess). Want to try them out.

Just bought far cry primal from previous sale

Bishop89

On my ps4 I am unable to purchase the ea family bundle because I had downloaded a long time ago the unravel DEMO.

please tell me there's a way I can bypass this?

Trashbat

Picked up Just Cause 3 XL Edition in the sale.
I'd heard all about the poor performance, but thankfully I'm in the 4.5 beta, and with boost mode I've not noticed any performance issues.

The core game is great fun - i.e. the main missions and blowing up/capturing bases. Less so for the gear challenges, which can range from satisfying to infuriating. It's also a really good looking game. Based on my 6 hours or so with it I'd give is a solid 8.

Is PvZ GW2 still active and fixed now, or do people still have a lot of complaints about it compared to the original?

I'm also tempted by N++, but I'm not sure if it's something I'll get bored of quickly. I did enjoy messing around on the original free version, but it never really held my interest.

Glad I waited to buy Titanfall 2. I was just about to purchase it yesterday on the US store, but something told me I should wait until Wednesday to see if they are not doing the same deal in EU.

25 euro's voor TF2. Now it is time to witness if the campaign truly is as magnificent as some are claiming it to be.

Serra

This thread made me remember I own a PS3 that I brought back in the day for Demon's Souls! Still own only a few games for it (the drive bay is busted so digital only).

Too bad none of the PS3 exclusive games (uncharteds/infamouses and the like) went on sale.

danowat

Banned
Picked up 4 little indies for a tenner, they looked pretty good.......

Lichtspeer
Four Sided Fantasy
Kung Fury
Super Mutant Alien Assault

WD2?

Watch Dogs 2?

Not on the list though, is it something else?

The Watch Dogs 2 sale is two weeks old. This was the second sale for the game though, so expect it to be on sale again soon - probably for even less than this sale. It's almost a regular in the sales already.

On my ps4 I am unable to purchase the ea family bundle because I had downloaded a long time ago the unravel DEMO.

please tell me there's a way I can bypass this?
It's a hassle but you could make another PSN account, buy it on that, and just play it on your current account.

Picked up 4 little indies for a tenner, they looked pretty good.......

Lichtspeer
Four Sided Fantasy
Kung Fury
Super Mutant Alien Assault

Let me know what you think of Lichtspeer. I kind of enjoyed it, played it for an evening but got stuck on a boss and gave up. It's pretty fun with good humour but the gameplay is extremely shallow and I wished they'd mixed it up a little more.

DrDamn

It's a hassle but you could make another PSN account, buy it on that, and just play it on your current account.

That wouldn't work would it? Unless you set your PS4 as primary for the second PSN account then that account would be the only one you could play it as.

admartian

That wouldn't work would it? Unless you set your PS4 as primary for the second PSN account then that account would be the only one you could play it as.

It works. My primary account is my NZ one..I buy most games on my US account. I just set my PS4 as the primary console for that account as well.

No dramas. Even play online with my NZ account using my US PS+ subscription.

It works. My primary account is my NZ one..I buy most games on my US account. I just set my PS4 as the primary console for that account as well.

Oh, is a US PS+ subscription much cheaper than an NZ one? I don't have PS+ (never have), but I'd consider it if so! :p

DrDamn

Yeah that fine if it's your regular method of purchasing, but this is a recommendation to get around a single purchase - EA Family bundle - it's not so suitable for that.

Thorrgal

I didn't notice anything decent that I didn't already have.

Titanfall 2 and Battlefield 1 for €49.99 seems like a great deal for anyone that doesn't own them though.

Just grabbed it. Me and a friend got 2 PS4 swapped so it's just 25e each. Amazing value for those 2

Thorrgal

Sweet, enjoy.

I really liked both campaigns and I've put a fair bit if time into BF1 multi. Great game to play with a buddy.

Thanks! I tried Titanfall 2 on the demo/beta weekend and was pleasantly surprised. I was waiting for it to go below 20€ maybe in a year from now, along with B1 and Cod, because I heard all 3 campaigns were good and we are more single player guys but this offer is just too good ;)

Top Bottom