• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro 2012 |OT2| of Spain celebrating victory with younger, mixed gender squad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acheteedo

I normally root against England, but I was happy to see them come back and win after Zlatan was being a douche.

Hey now, we have plenty of douches too, and our king of douches rejoins the squad in the next game, plenty of reason to continue the hate!

Clegg

Argh Iniesta, dude hasnt done shit for my fantasy team (actually no player has),

Even with Barcelona, Iniesta doesn't have that many assists or goals. His talents lie in other areas. He is probably has the best close control in the world. Give him an inch of space and he'll make a complete fool of you. He'll beat 2 players and stretch the opposition defence. Thats what he's brilliant at.

If he scored goals more regularly then he'd probably have won the Ballon d'or by now. And Busquets is just incredible too. Best DM in the world.

In Group B with Germany, Portugal, Denmark and the Netherlands, the right combination of wins and losses would leave three teams tied for the second qualifying spot with three points or three teams tied for first in the group with six points.

Then it would go to the goal difference in the group but the only games that would count are games the teams played against each other.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
OT2

untitled-2bzm8f.gif

Manager

Zlatan would excel with his current role if he only had some good striker up front to play with. He used to be that guy himself when he was younger, and he HAS been one, if not the, most important player every year he has won all trophies.

Him in todays role and Henrik Larsson would be insane. Today's Sweden is too mediocre.

Yes, he is lazy and yes, grumpy. But he has always been, and he has always delivered in the league. Big cup game bottler? Maybe, but still a champion.

He got a lot of shit for screaming at Hart in here. It was because Hart pushed Elmander after the goal. They hugged it out at ft though.

Zlatan would excel with his current role if he only had some good striker up front to play with. He used to be that guy himself when he was younger, and he HAS been one, if not the, most important player every year he has won all trophies.

Him in todays role and Henrik Larsson would be insane. Today's Sweden is too mediocre.

Yes, he is lazy and yes, grumpy. But he has always been, and he has always delivered in the league. Big cup game bottler? Maybe, but still a champion.

He got a lot of shit for screaming at Hart in here. It was because Hart pushed Elmander after the goal. They hugged it out at ft though.

Goddamn paedo defender.

I love you really Manager <3

I'm looking forward to sunday's matches. Regardless of the outcome, Holland's going to bring the spectacle.

I consider them failing and the dutch fans exploding in rage to be a spectacle, as well.

Acheteedo

Was I right in thinking the same bald Ukrainian was hilariously waving at the camera in the background of no less than 3 corner camera shots during the France Ukraine game? He was dominating the background in each shot, and was ridiculously happy even immediately as France scored. Was hoping for a gif of that!

rodvik

England played well f*ck the haters glad Carroll scored

high five

I am chuffed at the result. Zlatan really can be an unlikeable man at times.

Happy for Carroll. Gonna be interesting to see how Rooney slots into this squad and where.

operon

high five

I am chuffed at the result. Zlatan really can be an unlikeable man at times.

Happy for Carroll. Gonna be interesting to see how Rooney slots into this squad and where.

exactly who's going to be left out. Wellbacks goal was sublime

The only time I ever watch football is during the international tournaments, and the only team I can support is England because I know nothing about any other team. So that last match was probably the most excited I had been about football in years, having friends over helped a lot too.

I think I'd be happy with England just making it past the group stage, there's no way they could beat Spain.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
the sun seems to be posting random shit like normal lol

ENGLAND were the victims of a sensational spying row last night.

His pre-match instructions were photographed at their team hotel and the Swedes were told how England would defend free-kicks and who would mark them at corners.

The info is believed to have been obtained with a MIRROR. Photos of Hodgson’s tactics board will be published in the Swedish press today.

gurasa

for real. he was pretty great in the first match.
Yeah, nothing flashy but he got his job well done in the Germany game, however that was overshadowed by his poor performance against Denmark, including missing the two clear 1v1s. Let's hope he shines in the Holland game.

bud

Yeah, nothing flashy but he got his job well done in the Germany game, however that was overshadowed by his poor performance against Denmark, including missing the two clear 1v1s. Let's hope he shines in the Holland game.

... you're talking about rvp, not ibra. :p

bud

hahaha, my bad. that sounded a lot like rvp! but his first match was against denmark, so i should've known he wasn't talking about him after all.

oh well, i thought ronaldo was bad in both games.

bud

ibra: great against ukraine, disappointing against england.
rvp: pretty decent in both games aside from the misses, imo.
ronaldo: lulz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom