• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Euro-GAF: explain yourself! (peanut butter)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like peanut butter M&Ms but they are hella hard to find here in Belgium. I found a store that sells Hershey's tho.

Also I prefer smooth Peter Pan imported peanut butter over that dry Calve stuff. Luckily my local supermaket stocks both.

I'm just bad at being European I guess.

My old room mate used to eat a wheatabix with a huge chunk of peanut button on one side and a huge chunk of butter on the other. I just used watch in horror as he ate one of the driest things I have seen ever consumed.

Aiii

So not worth it
this is the nut butter I fuck w

PB9e8Mxl.jpg

Seriously, just look at that stuff, compared to actual peanut butter:
pindakaas.jpg

Nice color, nice structure. None of that pale smooth stuff they have in the US.

Are you sure there's only two? Because a recipe of salt and peanuts sounds even worse than peanut butter, if that's possible.

I take it you find salted peanuts disgusting then?

http://www.smuckers.com/products/ProductDetail.aspx?groupId=2&categoryId=11&flavorId=65

Ingredients: Peanuts and salt.

Nut butter is just *insert nut or legume here* blended to "butter" consistency. When I make nut butter at home I add some oil as well since even my Vitamix can't easily turn just plain nuts into butter without some liquid.

Seriously, just look at that stuff, compared to actual peanut butter:
pindakaas.jpg

Nice color, nice structure. None of that pale smooth stuff they have in the US.

The color is off due to the lighting - both almond butter and the organic stuff in that pic is the same color as the one you posted.

We do have real peanut butter (not just Skippy & Jif) over here in the US and is quite easy to find. It usually turns off most people because the natural oil separates and they don't want to stir.

Billen

Banned
I have tried it several times. It tastes horrible.

Nutella tastes like candy and only kids want it on sandwiches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom