• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Europa Universalis IV MP Community Thread of Don't trust the Russian or trains-Part 3

How many sessions until Kabouter gets annexed by some scrub AI country?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

smjanssen

Did Robo have to disband his armies at the end there? I'm pretty glad that my own army only had to fight one major war on it's own, namely the disastrous war against the Mamluks quite some time ago, as there's no chance it could have taken on anyone else solo. Rubbish force-limits and manpower reserves, thanks worthless Balkan lands!

Not sure if he had to, but he chose to. Told me he had 1 morale left so they were only costing money

Kabouter

Did Robo have to disband his armies at the end there? I'm pretty glad that my own army only had to fight one major war on it's own, namely the disastrous war against the Mamluks quite some time ago, as there's no chance it could have taken on anyone else solo. Rubbish force-limits and manpower reserves, thanks worthless Balkan lands!

Don't forget the naval invasion of Bahmanis! :+

Good, by my position in that list I will play France next time.

:p
Don't forget to send in your player ratings btw :)

Uzzy

Not sure if he had to, but he chose to. Told me he had 1 morale left so they were only costing money

Ouch. That's some broken Hussars.

Don't forget the naval invasion of Bahmanis! :+

My army would have won that! I just didn't expect them to have a navy anymore to intercept my transport fleet.

Anyway, putting annoyances about the trading system to one side, I have to say that this was a whole lot of fun. I imagine that I'll be playing some OPM in Africa next session, so I had best start preparing.

smjanssen

Anyway, putting annoyances about the trading system to one side, I have to say that this was a whole lot of fun. I imagine that I'll be playing some OPM in Africa next session, so I had best start preparing.

Didn't have any problems with the trade system. Main source of income for me when I finally got on top of Castille. Was even better when Bernd was sieging the entire British Isles which meant that lots of monies from Africa were coming my way :D

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member

Yeah, they were useless from max WE. I couldn't even beat venetian troops with them, so I just cancelled them since the game was over anyway and I was broke from being 100 % sieged by Mughals.

I didn't think about that it would fuck up the end game stats, but if anyone is really interested I can reveal that I fielded three 47K stacks before I dismantled.

fanboi

Banned
So, people of the human race, do you have any more people that woud like to join that you know of? Some long forgotten sibbling, a divorced wife, an underaged student?

fanboi

Banned
Also, we are redoing all ratings for all countries now, quote to see url to the famous excel sheet:

Will add more nations as well.

Shouldn't we wait to see how much El Dorado changes countries first?

Also, I just thought that I might play a French vassal as well. With the new vassal system, it should be a lot easier to declare independence.

mkenyon

Banned
Whelp this just happened:

lTdCWbM.png

Russia and their fkn manpower. I swear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom