• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EVO 2K13 Player's Choice: Donate money to breast cancer and get your favorite game in

Conceited

mechaniphiliac
And no matter how much money you throw at it, cancer will never be cured.

Debbie+Downer.jpg

Freshmaker

I am Korean.
I'm honestly racking my brain trying to think of why anyone could be salty about the lineup.

SFxT? Snoozefest that nobody cared about last year. It's back purely because $$$.
MK? Lowest attended game last year despite a massive bonus pot. Yes, the community is VITAL and PRESENT. There because $$$.

Dahbomb

It's the truth but it doesn't make it worse either. Best way to put that money to good use is to put out more awareness and education on BC. Besides BC is far more manageable than various other cancers.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Oh

well Blazblue games do have a history of releasing on console in that window of time, so it could happen I guess

I kinda want Persona to have its year though. CP has already done enough damage to its playerbase

maybe

but advances in treatments can be made that make it much easier for people to live with it

which is usually what the research that results from these donations aims to achieve

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Not with that attitude it won't! It seems to me that Christopher Robin has broken you.
Maybe they should add the Winne the Pooh baseball game to the lineup. Make it a race from start to finish to see who can beat the devil first. No upgrades allowed!

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
CSE if CP isn't out by June, CP if it is.

CP or bust, I say, and there's no word on when CP might be coming out.

It is really not worth having CSE at evo. That game is fucking garbage as shit. It's pretty much the definition of a fighting game that is overbalanced to the point where it is bland

SFxT? Snoozefest that nobody cared about last year. It's back purely because $$$.
MK? Lowest attended game last year despite a massive bonus pot. Yes, the community is VITAL and PRESENT. There because $$$.

That makes zero sense. Why would NRS/WB moneyhat MK9 (a dead game that won't have major sales) over Injustice?

SFxT is a good game and I care about it.

That makes zero sense. Why would NRS/WB moneyhat MK9 (a dead game that won't have major sales) over Injustice?

SFxT is a good game and I care about it.

I would be pushing MK as a viable esports game until such time as injustice takes over (which I don't think it will but that is another point). Not having it at evo isn't a good look.

Not saying that is right, but worth a small money hat to keep their side of the fgc kicking.

kirblar

I would be pushing MK as a viable esports game until such time as injustice takes over (which I don't think it will but that is another point). Not having it at evo isn't a good look.

Not saying that is right, but worth a small money hat to keep their side of the fgc kicking.
They've tried pushing it with MLG. MK9 just has some serious issues re: being a good spectator game.

Can I ask why you guys will be salty if MLP got into the lineup? I would understand if you are a SCV or DOAV player, but chances are the EVO lineup already has the games you would be playing.

Raxus

Can I ask why you guys will be salty if MLP got into the lineup? I would understand if you are a SCV or DOAV player, but chances are the EVO lineup already has the games you would be playing.

Personally I think it is a crime Virtua Fighter V:FS has to go through this in the first place against joke fighters. We already have a joke fighter. It is called UMvC3.

Personally I think it is a crime Virtua Fighter V:FS has to go through this in the first place against joke fighters. We already have a joke fighter. It is called UMvC3.

Should've voted on the poll and supported the community and paid for the devs lunches and bought all the DLC and

squall23

Can I make my own choice and ask for competitive Winnie the Pooh baseball? First one to beat Christopher Robin wins.

KOF 13 in again. Shits solid unlike Aksys stuff. Though I'm still wondering why Persona 4 is in there. I thought the community in Murica cooled down a bit.

There are a few different ways to get in. One is to have an active community of players who have shown up to recent major tournaments in big numbers. Another way is to entertain a lot of people at evo last year who haven't touched or watched the game since.

Whatever works.

Jamie OD

I would be a lot more pissed off at MLP winning if this wasn't a charity thing. But since the inclusion has possibly added a lot more donations than there would have been without it, I can live with it. I always thought EVO needed that one weird game choice to go along with everything else anyway. And that or a Smash game with wacky custom rules fits the bill.

They felt the need to include a representative for anime fighting games, and the choice is between P4A or BB:CP. BB:CP doesn't even have a release date so the choice of P4A seems brain dead obvious.

KOF no longer counts as an anime fighting game? I remember it being quite animeish in past years, and hell even Chubbigan Athena, Moeblob Meatbun Yuri and Ash are the epitome of anime design. Oh well. Clark too much man?

Top Bottom