• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check out Fargo. Freeman does a great job in that one and plays a VERY different character from the one you're used to him doing.

Yes.

Billy Bob kills it too. So good.

Also fucking lol at gaming side getting pissy over a fucking Christmas marketing image Nintendo tweeted out because they used rather specific stats.

It's a fucking marketing image! Get a grip!

Turin

Banned
Billy Bob was the bomb in Fargo.

aces.gif

Does this mean if I go into the same field I can have sex with James Bond?

Connery Bond because swoon.

You're late. I'm already drunk on some Californian brew today. (Fetzer)

Hey, I'd like to be added to the Skype group, how do I do that exactly. Who do I ask I mean.

Yay for #TeamWine.

And I can add you to the group. Just PM your Skype deets.

Nerdkiller

Membeur
You know what I hate about Christmas? It's that the entire internet goes into shut down mode for the next week. Two if you're in the UK.

Good luck Dragonz! By intelligence are you going to try to be on a drone and satellite team?

No, not really.

There are so many types of intelligence within the AF that I don't really have a preference. I'd do anything.

But they all require a six year contract and a top level clearance. So I won't be talking about what I'm doing if I do get one of those jobs.

zeemumu

No, not really.

There are so many types of intelligence within the AF that I don't really have a preference. I'd do anything.

But they all require a six year contract and a top level clearance. So I won't be talking about what I'm doing if I do get one of those jobs.

When I think air force intelligence I think of people looking at info gathered from flyby's

No, not really.

You can tell me though, right? I mean I'm only a digivice.

herp derp in a bad mood. I get a lewwwwd comment thrown my way that I didn't ask for and didn't react to but I'm still in trouble for. We left the club early and just got home blahblahblahblah *bad mood*

ux·o·ri·ous
/ˌəkˈsôrēəs,ˌəɡˈzôr-/

adjective

having or showing an excessive or submissive fondness for one's wife.

Something with uxoricide might be more up your alley given your mood.

Turin

Banned
Major Uncharted 2 vibes in that snowy train gif.

I might have to eat crow and I'm mad about it. It really does look so promising. I don't have a lot of faith in the writing but as long as it's fun Idgaf.

The writing can't possibly be near as bad as XIII. And we've seen them attempt "mature" with FF12..... I'm fine with what I've seen is what I'm getting at.

Yeah, seems to strike a nice balance between animu and mature so far. XIII was pure animu for the most part which contributed to my dislike and XII was way too ~mature and pseudo-Shakespearean~

It absolutely bored me senseless. At least XIII was an entertaining train wreck.

[edit]:

tumblr_ngka54vEws1qasjkvo1_500.jpg

Hollywood whitewashing has gone too far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom