• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuckie

Happy Thorsday mate!!

thorsday.jpg

This doesn't make sense... Thursday already means Thor's day.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Jelly.

But I have ten days of vacations once I finish this fucking week, so I'll cope.

On a sad note, I'm still waiting for my breakfast/coffee break and I'm HANGRY.

GyzRR1G.gif

zeemumu

Gaming side is kinda bitchy. Not that much worse than OT though.

A lot of the gaming side arguments are pretty petty (or maybe I'm just a bit more accepting of some games) and it's really difficult to get a word in edgewise unless you're in the community thread (I'm always hanging out in the Kingdom Hearts community) so I tend to stay away unless there's something there that I really need.

My dreams are getting really weird. Yesterday in a dream I hitched a ride on the top of a big rig's trailer and for some reason I turned into a Hunter for Left for Dead and was about to maul the driver before I woke up. Then tonight I had one where I had a baby brother and transferred his soul into a small mosquito, then accidentally dropped the mosquito and tried to transfer it back before the mosquito died. That's the last time I watch The Babadook and Unedited Footage of a Bear back to back before bed.

The_Poet

Banned
I only really go over there for news, the actual discussion of games is pretty boring and predictable.

"I LIKE THIS"
"NO YOURE WRONG"
ad infinitum

zeemumu

Oh those game shows where all of the contestants secretly plot to screw each other over thinking that they're smarter than the others.

Kevyt

YOUR FAVORITE THING SUCKS.

BUT IT'S NOT 60 FPS.

LOL THE XBONE IS A LOWER RES.

neogaf.gif

I'm pretty sure that if any member posts that, it's a ban. At least they have to elaborate more or be more subtle about it. Gaming side is not that bad as you guys are making it out to be. It's really good actually.

zeemumu

Dark Souls 2 is $20 right now. I was gonna wait until I finished Dark Souls 1, but I don't see that happening.
fricken Nito

I'm pretty sure that if any member posts that, it's a ban. At least they have to elaborate more or be more subtle about it. Gaming side is not that bad as you guys are making it out to be. It's really good actually.

I forgot to mention "Everything should be like Dark Souls"

Game OTs don't seem to be that bad. But any general topic always seems to get bogged down with petty shit like framerate, resolution complaints, and declaring one piece of corporate plastic is superior to the other.

Turin

Banned
Game OTs don't seem to be that bad. But any general topic always seems to get bogged down with petty shit like framerate, resolution complaints, and declaring one piece of corporate plastic is superior to the other.

But Jake, you couldn't have liked The Last of Us. It's not Dark Souls. And I didn't like it. Clearly you're confused.

I adored The Last of Us for the record.

Turin

Banned
Saw The Battle of Five Armies.

Was it a vandalization of Tolkien's work? Yes.

Was it still a fun movie? Pretty much.

The best thing about the movie is Richard Armitage's performance. The segment that involves Sauron was also pretty cool.

Turin

Banned
Yes I did. Well worth the time and money. Going back to re-watch Battle of the Five Armies soon.

Five Armies is one I want to see an extended addition of. I was hoping for a little more Thranduil(just because he's awesome).

I was kind of hoping there'd be one more scene with Saruman investigating Sauron or something. It's Christopher Lee dammit.

zeemumu

Series finale for Legend of Korra is over. Em I think you lost your bet, whatever it was.

That ending was built specifically for Korrasami shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom