• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys and gals, I'm curious, what are your pickup lines?

pick-up-line.jpg

Kater

Banned
I usually just talk people into drinking with me, the rest is up to chance.
I'm not good at that quick flirting stuff. 😔

Super Best Friendcast
I recently started watching a lot more of Woolies and Pat's(?) Dark Souls run and they are hilarious together.

The question is, as someone who never watched a podcast episode of SBF, where should I start to get to know all their inside jokes and stuff?

zeemumu

I recently started watching a lot more of Woolies and Pat's(?) Dark Souls run and they are hilarious together.

The question is, as someone who never watched a podcast episode of SBF, where should I start to get to know all their inside jokes and stuff?

If you watch their videos then you know enough. My favorite part of their Dark Souls run was one of their animators arriving to kill them.

Kater

Banned
If you watch their videos then you know enough. My favorite part of their Dark Souls run was one of their animators arriving to kill them.
I haven't seen that part yet. Or maybe I skipped it by accident.

I guess I will just download a bunch of the episodes and listen to them when I go out for a walk then. From what I gathered they seem to play mostly console stuff so it should be a lot of new grounds for me as someone who mostly played on PC. :)

zeemumu

I haven't seen that part yet. Or maybe I skipped it by accident.

I guess I will just download a bunch of the episodes and listen to them when I go out for a walk then. From what I gathered they seem to play mostly console stuff so it should be a lot of new grounds for me as someone who mostly played on PC. :)

Yeah I'd definitely recommend them. They even have their own GAF community.

Turin

Banned
He seems to have a childish propensity for drama, and I'm not bothering to feed it anymore. Poor him.

I still like him and I'd still like to talk to him. But if he wants to act that way, nothing I can really do about it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yeah. That really is prickish of him.

Kevyt

Is your name winter? Because you'll be coming soon.

lol. I'm stealing this line from you :p

"You're actually pretty chill. Want to meet up for coffee sometime?"

Couldn't think of anything.

That's very, simple and to the point. I like it.

They call me King in the North but I'd go south on you.

Ayy.

Oh myy... I'm stealing that one too.

How do you talk into people to drink with you? What if you meet someone that doesn't like drinking but you like them a lot? How would you go about it? What would your conversation be like?

Kater

Banned
How do you talk into people to drink with you? What if you meet someone that doesn't like drinking but you like them a lot? How would you go about it? What would your conversation be like?

I never met someone who I couldn't bring to drink with me.
I'm a bad influence. 😪

Kevyt

I never met someone who I couldn't bring to drink with me.
I'm a bad influence. ��

Hypothetical scenario here my friend. Just curious into how you would try to start a conversation with someone you're very interested in :p

Kater

Banned
Hypothetical scenario here my friend. Just curious into how you would try to start a conversation with someone you're very interested in :p

Try me. ;)

I don't drink.

Alternatively, we could also smoke some pot, though sex is really awkward when you are stoned. :/

Nah, as I've said before, I'm not good at flirting. I would never had sex if it weren't for alcohol.

Edit:

Unrelated, but maybe this is of interest to you, Turin.
http://imgur.com/gallery/lp0iz
Some sick art in that comic.

Kevyt

MEEEEEEEEERKATS

I'm watching Meerkat Manor and wow... Meerkats fight among themselves, they're very territorial. Dominant female won't let other females mate, only her. Her pups are overprotected - they're the only future of a meerkat pack. If dominant female dies, there goes the whole pack... Some amazing stuff by meerkats.

I'm like a flipper table ball, I hit on everything in the way. Well, dudes, anyway.

I'm not only bad at flirting, I'm also bad at making up metaphors. 😪

You're a player :p

But really, I'm in it for the elves
and wizards.

tumblr_n2kcsljqVJ1rrhhnko1_250.gif

tumblr_mz0d51yUae1sgxceqo4_500.gif

The Hobbit part 2 is coming out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom