• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Famitsu (Sep. 15th) - ICO and SotC on PS3! / Valkyria 3 for PSP

SapientWolf

Trucker Sexologist
Vic said:
Its funny how quickly the whining died out :lol
Seems that the biggest issue for most people is not necessarily that its a PSP game.
I think Opiate already has O Fortuna loaded up in another tab. Voice over guy is all like "His conscience is clear... His ban hammer trembles with anticipation..."

TreIII

Oichi said:
No Final Showdown announcement.

The REAL tragedy, right here.

Sega's got til TGS to make things look a whole let better in my eyes. RGG:OTE looks fun, but I need my VF fix.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Come on Shadows of the Damned leaks. I want to know if its the Suda/Mikami title.

TreIII said:
The REAL tragedy, right here.

Sega's got til TGS to make things look a whole let better in my eyes. RGG:OTE looks fun, but I need my VF fix.

I played that yesterday at Club Sega. Made me want to cry that there hasn't been an announcement.

More VC! Glad it's a game. I like the art in the ad loads more than anything I saw in VC 2. Here's hoping flying vehicles make it in...

SoTC PS3 = awesome. Day one import if it comes out in Japan first, otherwise Day 1 purchase.

Teknoman

Tricky I Shadow said:
Day 1 for ICO/Shadow of the Colossus.

Never played them before, so I’m pretty excited......especially for Shadow of the Colossus!

So how excited should I be GAF? Will my mind soon be blown into a million tiny pieces? :D

You tell me.

racnjb.png

*screenshot from SOTC being emulated, but probably close to how the game will look.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Spoiler tagging SOTC? smh

If you havent played this game yet you should be automatically banned from this forum

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
This is certainly interesting. I'm assuming that the team will probably use the tools they are using on The Last Guardian to re-make these games. At least, I hope that's the case.

Akainu

Zombies are the dumbest thing ever, why ruin Ryu ga Gotoku with them? I wonder if they will add any new colossi to SOTC?

Despera

Banned
B.K. said:
Last Guardian scan is out. Doesn't look like it's anything new.

Yup nothing new there. Japanese forums have no clue either. No leaked info too.

Just one more day and we'll find out what Team Ico's been cooking up for us... So many games and companies to follow this TGS :D

God it almost feels like the old SEGA is back again! Great news all around! Zombies, mechas, hostesses, machine gun arms, and a whole lot of pissed off people!

seady

I love ICO and SoTC, but I am amazed at the amount of people clamoring over a HD version. If I have time and money I rather play or buy other games - then having another version of the same game.

Ridley327

seady said:
I love ICO and SoTC, but I am amazed at the amount of people clamoring over a HD version. If I have time and money I rather play or buy other games - then having another version of the same game.
In the case of SotC, a port-up makes sense since its performance issues are as well-known as anything else in the game. It would absolutely be worth playing through again in this cleaned-up manner.

Animator

seady said:

Yea it is only the best game ever made.

DR2K

Banned
seady said:

I've never played either game and don't have a PS2, but I am semi-interested in the Last Guardian. So I am somewhat excited for these.

Chaser

seady said:
It's akin to buying the Blu-Ray of a movie you had on DVD or VHS. In this case, it's a game I value enough to purchase a second time.
Of course, SotC in particular has known technical issues so it makes sense even beyond that.

Finaika

seady said:
I feel the same way too.

mello

Jonnyram said:
The whole of Famitsu is one big advertisement. Sega paid as much for the game coverage as they did for this ad space. So why is this page any different?

Edit: nevermind

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
seady said:
I haven't played either. Didn't own a PS2, although there was a brief period where I almost bought one just for these two games. Now I have a beloved PS3 without BC, and I would pay good money to play those two titles without performance issues.

Oh SEGA.......... I really toughed that VC3 was going to release on the..... you know :\

Edit: in the other hand... I like the characters design a lot! looks very nice.

Hcoregamer00

The 'H' stands for hentai.
This thread is just too funny, people are talking as if Sega did the worst thing ever by making Valkyria Chonicles 3 for the PSP and making a far superior game to the second one.

Top Bottom