• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Famitsu (Sep. 15th) - ICO and SotC on PS3! / Valkyria 3 for PSP

Seems like the did/or plan to make a bigger profit on VC2 then 1.

But I don't get you people... you're acting like VC2 is a terrible game or something...

Volcynika

cosmicblizzard said:
Today is not my day :(

x0wdon.jpg

Suzzopher

Metalmurphy said:
Seems like the did/or plan to make a bigger profit on VC2 then 1.

But I don't get you people... you're acting like VC2 is a terrible game or something...

I love VC2 but, I would love to see that Canvas Engine three years down the line. Shame SEGA have chosen another PSP outing.

Salaadin

ANy translation of the ico/sotc stuff yet? I know its obvious but i need to see the words! What else besides the system?

Peff

miladesn said:
maybe it's the Suda x mikami game?

Hm, probably! Guess we'll find out soon.

EDIT: ^Not really, but the stuff they added is hit or miss because it makes the game grindy. Also, most people hate the new setting.

GeoramA

Dammit. Why can't the PSP be unpopular in Japan like it is everywhere else...

Oh well. Last Guardian and ICO/SOTC HD are all I care about.

wizword said:
yakuza 5 scans too
Fock yeah!

DiscoJer

:D

As a PSP fan, I love it when the PSP gets a new game, firstly mostly so I can play it.

Secondly to hear all the complaints about it being on the PSP...(though the port begging does get old)

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Wait wait, don't panic, maybe they can have like a special console version yea? like a valkyria 2 and 3 double pack deal like Rockstar did with Grand theft auto right? right? RIGHT?!

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
* Crosses fingers for The King Of Fighters XIII on Consoles *

Yay at Ico and Shadow of the Collosus, day one.

KingDizzi

Banned
Spiegel said:
That was fast, only 10 minutes after the announcement.

:lol :lol :lol

That shit is getting cringe worthy, what seems to be port begging for a console which has not yet released.

SaitoH

Well, that's disappointing. I have a PSP and love Valkyria but can't stand portable gaming. Anything I buy ends up unplayed, like my Metal Gear PW collectors edition.

Top Bottom