• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Famitsu (Sep. 15th) - ICO and SotC on PS3! / Valkyria 3 for PSP

Suzuki Yu

facepalm013.jpg

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Nope, looks theres no KOF XIII info.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Wario64 said:
Anyone upset that Shadow of the Colossus and ICO might be separate games?
Maybe in Japan only?

Though that would be odd, but I wouldn't be surprised.
I seem to recall a similar situation with some game in the last gen. Probably nothing new.

Teknoman

[PS3] Ico
[PS3] Shadow of the Colossus
[PS3] The Last Guardian

2r5subt.gif

I will import the hell out of them if they have english subtitles. Of course ICO and Shadow should be easy to play regardless.

Also they changed the JP name to the english name?

NichM

Banned
Wario64 said:

They're both listed as being on the same page. I don't think the fact that they're alphabetically separate necessarily means they'll be two releases.

Akainu

SaitoH said:
Well, that's disappointing. I have a PSP and love Valkyria but can't stand portable gaming. Anything I buy ends up unplayed, like my Metal Gear PW collectors edition.
You can give it to me.

Varion

Wario64 said:
I'd buy them anyway, though I haven't seen anything to suggest they're separate yet. They're listed separately but both on the same page.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
BlazingDarkness said:
PS3 superior lineup confirmed.
2011 YEAR OF THE PS3 or 2011 TEAM ICO CONQUESTS THE WORLD.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Wario64 said:
They're not necessarily separate.

Take a look at the table of contents again. ICO and Shadow of the Colossus are on the same page.

EDIT: Beaten.

STG

so
if Virtua Fighter 5 FS
is also not coming, anyone up for a GAf meeting @ sega HQ to burn that piece of poo down?

Wow! So VC3 will be a PSP game!

I'm kind of surprised yet at the same time, I'm not. Likewise, I'm kind of glad because I'm enjoying VC2, yet at the same time, I wish this was a PS3 game with all its HD and beautiful art-style glory. :(

Also, what's Shadow of the Damned? I see Shadow of the Colossus on there and Shadow of the Damned sounds like a Ueda game...even though I know it's not.

Empty

Need info about the Ueda stuff. So happy that the collection is confirmed and The Last Guardian is about to re-emerge :D

VC3 platform choice is disappointing :(

Is Shadow of the Damned the Suda-Mikami game?

rosjos44

Hey maybe if everyone wanted a PS3 game they should have bought the first one a lot more. You think these companies are going to satisfy our niche game needs when it costs 10's of millions of dollars and make no return on it? lol.

Corto

WHere's DMC5 by Ninja Theory announcement? That would push this thread to heights never reached by any other thread.

Top Bottom