• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fast & Furious: Showdown truly amazing gameplay footage

i mean come on guys you seriously expected something better? I am not surprised whole game was made in like 4-6 months and like GT6 where it takes years

Fonz72

That looks... horrible.

The one and only Fast & Furious game will always be this game.

jQoONmkNnrzPK.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7UZ80srLP0

Nice. My favorite racing game behind GT2!

8byte

Banned
I really enjoy that hititng cars in oncoming traffic is considered a part of "Traffic dodge". Also, when the cop car goes flying and all collision data shuts off, it passes though a building. Quality.

sunnz

WTF is up with Activision and going all out to destroy game adaptations of films or tv shows?

They had a brilliant opportunity to turn TWD game into something awesome ,but instead made a terrible game, same here.

Acitivision= unless it is COD, the budget is like $50.000 or something.

Jac_Solar

The press will berate the studio that was hired for making this on a shoestring budget and a couple of days (Exaggerated.), while forgetting that basically all the fault lies with Activision -- and then, when they hire the next studio to make another license tie in, the same thing will happen. This has been happening with every single one of these types of games.

If the actual studio at fault was held accountable, they might become more wary about making such garbage, and perhaps give the studios more time and money, or at least something reasonable, which might even result in more decent games.

It's time to start holding the actual license holders of these kinds of games accountable, and not the studios they hired to make them.

~Kinggi~

Banned
You gotta admit folks, aside from everything being shit, for the first level of a Fast and Furious game this makes complete sense. Dubstep everywhere and you drive tanks that flip traffic into the air.

boingball

Speechless.

Activision is the new THQ. I thought THQ had proven that licensing and releasing shitty games (this is now at least Activisions second in a row after their Walking Dead game) is not a recipe for success.

katkombat

Banned
Jesus this looks awesome! I wasn't expecting Activision to pump so much money into this, but man, you can tell they did! The dubstep and physics are fantastic! I can't believe this is at a budget price of $49.99!

Nokterian

Activision shows it's amazing movie games or series like no other. The Walking Dead and now The Driving Dead and many more.

UFRA

That is what I would expect from students in college who are learning how to make video games. Not an actual product that is going to be sold.

Amazing.

Top Bottom