• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FAST RMX - The Nintendo Switch Game NO ONE is Talking About.

I absolutely loved Fast Racing Neo on the Wii U so this is a must buy for me. I wonder what the price will be though. Either way, this is great news and I will happily buy this on launch day.

I got the chance to play this at the NY press event and oh boy was it fun Absolutely blew me away at the thought of being in bed while playing it. Cannot wait.

BiggNife

Neo on Wii U was fun but way, waaaaaaaay too hard for me. The FAST games feel like they were made for the kind of people who loved F Zero GX's story mode but not the average player.

I'm glad RMX is a launch title because Shin'en is a great studio that deserves the attention they never really got, but I don't think I'll be buying it again.

Takat

Yeah, I barley made it through sub-sonic and I have no idea how I would make it through supersonic, it's too fast for me. It gives me that goosbumbi feeling when I'm going extra fast. I like it, but I'm not sure I'll be able to complete.

And if the devs are reading this, please patch in a restart to the in course menu. I would really like to restart a championship cup and not go through the main menu. Thanks!

Really good game, and every vehicle feels different.

Top Bottom