• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Favorite Haribo?

AColdDay

Haribo is garbage tier. Get with the winning team:

12-flavor-gummi-bears_23.jpg

One of the only times an American candy outperforms foreign candy.

GhaleonEB

I like those, but they sure as hell don't make Haribo "garbage tier". They're a very different type of gummi, and some of the flavors are dreadful. Nowhere near the variety of on offer from Haribo, who also make a lot more than gummies (particularly outside the US).

If you ever make it to the city of Bonne, outside Koln, be sure to visit the Haribo factory there. You can't go in the factory, which is a bummer, but they have a supermarket sized store that has everything Haribo.

I've always been partial to their Beethoven head shaped gummis, which you can pick up at the store there.

I didn't know Haribo sold stuff beyond the Golden Bears and regular Cola gummies in the US. I need to track down some of those peaches and the fizzy cola ASAP.

I never realized how common different variants of Haribo are in the US. I only knew them for their gummy bears (which I'm not a big fan of). Found around 5-6 different flavors at both Winco and a gas station. Picked up two more bags of Happy Cola which are now my main gummy snack.

Regiruler

I've never had anything other than the gold bears.

I think I saw some of their other candies for the first time in a french supermarket not too long ago, but I didn't buy any.

Man God

Non-Canon Member

My brother is the same way. Haribo are hard and flavorful, Albanese are too soft and don't have the same amount of oomph. I like the hard gummy.

KDR_11k

Code:
[img]https://i5.walmartimages.com/asr/28ac68b0-ee08-448c-832d-4ba7701d0129_1.1cb777f56527d82f0d1b00d6b7758c8a.jpeg[/img]
+
Code:
[IMG]https://abload.de/img/haribo-happy-cherriespgsou.jpg[/IMG]

=

Code:
[IMG]https://onlineshop.haribo.com/media/image/40/a8/3a/Kirsch-Cola-150-St_xs.jpg[/IMG]

bild-10.png

Ass with ears

For people who are confused by this idea: It's a German expression meaning butt ugly.

LeleSocho

Banned
My bowels are going crazy by only watching this thread... stuff is so good though.

For me it has to be the Eggs, the Colas (non fizzy/sour preferably) and the Crocodiles.

For Haribo, I usually stick to either gold bears or the happy cola though thanks to this thread, I'll probably seek out some of the other types. Staying away from the salty licorice ones though - never eating that flavor combination ever again...

I honestly prefer Trolli when it comes to their sour gummies, as their Sour Crawlers usually have the flavor combinations that I like the most.

Jake.

definitely fizzy cola, then the regular cola after that.

anyone calling haribo 'garbage tier' should walk into oncoming traffic.

Kuntz

Dragibus is the gift of the gods, especially the giant ones. I'll trade any colour for the black ones (or fight you).

I have done unspeakable things for a share of those motherfuckers.

Pennywise

If you ever make it to the city of Bonne, outside Koln, be sure to visit the Haribo factory there. You can't go in the factory, which is a bummer, but they have a supermarket sized store that has everything Haribo.

I've always been partial to their Beethoven head shaped gummis, which you can pick up at the store there.

They also got a pretty great online shop.
Had ordered 1 KG of red gummi bears in the past, totally worth it.

I hardly get Haribo because most of their products still contain gelatin. Let me know when they enter the 21st century like the rest of the candy brands out there.

The Germany pavillion at Epcot has the German made ones on most of them. The ones sold at Workd Market are usually from other countries, but the Roullettes usually come from Germany. Last Christmas, they released packs of green and red only bears. Those were good. But colas and twin cherries are my favorites.

The Haribo store in Bonn sells 2 kg bags of every gummy bear flavour (and they have weird ones like watermelon).
My mothers likes the pineapple ones the most, made for a great christmas present lol.

T3AuQtJ.jpg

Why is nobody mentioning these? Are they unavailable outside of Scandinavia or something? The bag consists of a bunch of small candies, and it's the experience of taking a bunch of random ones at once that makes it so special. There's both sweet and salty stuff in there, and all the tastes work really well with each other.

They've been unavailable in my area for a while, but this thread inspired me to order a bunch of them from Denmark.

DOWN

Banned
In the USA these are often stiff and stale even well within their expiration dates. When fresh they’re great.

Top Bottom