• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Favorite Haribo?

Elandyll

Banned
I love gummy bears and regular gummy cola, but if there can be only one

28ac68b0-ee08-448c-832d-4ba7701d0129_1.1cb777f56527d82f0d1b00d6b7758c8a.jpeg

Cola gummy, with sour coating.

#Homerdrooling.gif

They used to make Gold Bears made with real fruit juice and those were amazing. I haven't seen any on over a year however and I'm pretty salty about it.

Luxorek

Love them. Every time I'm in Germany I buy a couple of 300g packs of these.

When I was in high school I spent a week in Bonn and visited local Haribo factory. Ridiculously cheap prices. Bought like a 2 kg of candy then.

Love them. Every time I'm in Germany I buy a couple of 300g packs of these.

When I was in high school I spent a week in Bonn and visited local Haribo factory. Ridiculously cheap prices. Bought like a 2 kg of candy then.

Here in Solingen at the only other factory of Haribo in Germany 100g are like 56 cents afaik.

Hoo-doo

Banned
I swear to god Haribo makes like 75000 different Haribo candies.

Everytime I visit other countries i'm blown away by the selection. How the hell do they keep coming up with this shit.

AMUSIX

I'm going to cheat, and say the Starmix, Bags of these were my road snacks when driving around Iceland. Has all the greats...cola, cherries, strawberries, bears, frogs, eggs, and the weird ring things:
2OtTaOx.jpg

These are amazing, and I can't find them anywhere in the states. If you find gummies too sweet, this is a much milder take with nearly the same flavor.

These are probably my favorite with the white backing, though frogs are probably my second choice.

This is the new hotness introduced I think last year around this time. Very good collection of different mouth feels and taste all in the same package. Whereas you can get tired of the sameness gummy of a Fantasia pack, this one has a more limited flavor palate, but a very different collection of sensations.

I had a chance to visit a Haribo store in Bonn this year and was very, very happy.

RoadHazard

Gold Member
EqbozJB.jpg
EyZE4N7.jpg

I like to take one of each out of these and eat them together. So good.

The cola and fruit ones are great. Liquorice is straight from the Devil.

Are these called "Nappar" in English? That's very weird. Or do they not exist outside Scandinavia?

I like the Fairyland ones although I could never have guessed what flavour they were supposed to be, can't go wrong with most Haribo but the less of that foamy shit the better.

Top Bottom