• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

Sanjuro

Power is likely going to be knocked out due to blizzard like conditions for a week, yeah. But this is my thread! I DREW LUCKY NUMBA NINETEEN, YEAH. I'm the new captain for the month. That means?

NO RULES

THIS MAN? Going to post the best promo in wrestling history, which is strictly on ebaumsworld in 2015. THIS MAN IS LIKE A FISH OUT OF WATER.

RdVYpyu.png

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/83469199/

As captain? THIS MAN? I declare NO RULES. NO RULLLES. YOU DON'T KNOW WHERE THIS THREAD IS GOING TO BE.

Oh. Roman Reigns won the Royal Rumble.

wcKLbg0.png

DdgBx11.jpg

SteveO409

Did you know Halo invented the FPS?
FeBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS

I think Reigns has a lot of positives but WWE couldnt book a compelling face to save their lives.

So when do we get the next official update on Network sub numbers?

flux1

So sad there isn't another mainstream wrestling company in the US. Tonight felt like the WCW Finger Poke of Doom moment if there was one.

Well, I hear that NJPW product is pretty good and has a streaming site.

UberTag

I always thought February was the shortest month but here we are starting the February thread a full week early.

Lrrr

Kind of feel bad for Roman Reigns. Through no fault of his own, he got mercilessly booed tonight because of the horrible way WWE creative booked the Rumble, which incidentally, just may have been the worst Rumble I've seen. I thought last years debacle with Batista was bad, but that was nothing compared to tonights reaction. Wow.

Kind of feel bad for Roman Reigns. Through no fault of his own, he got mercilessly booed tonight because of the horrible way WWE creative booked the Rumble, which incidentally, just may have been the worst Rumble I've seen. I thought last years debacle with Batista was bad, but that was nothing compared to tonights reaction. Wow.
My thoughts exactly.

ed_fusion

Banned
I feel bad for Roman...

He is probably a cool dude in real life, but MAN, he is just not ready ...

Babygirl, it's just you and me against the world now..

SmithnCo

They must've been on crack to think that booking was a good idea in Philly. I felt bad for Reigns especially on the after show.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
AJ Styles is a heel who breaks necks and gets cheered as a foreign heel wrestler. AJ carries a shitty stable.
Roman Reigns is a megaface who does spears and gets booed in his own home country. Roman was carried by a great stable
tumblr_n70gtaDb9q1ty9orqo1_500.gif

RP912

Banned
So sad there isn't another mainstream wrestling company in the US. Tonight felt like the WCW Finger Poke of Doom moment if there was one.

Well, I hear that NJPW product is pretty good and has a streaming site.

It really is. For 8 dollars and some change, you have over 40 years of professional wrestling by some of the biggest stars of Japan and even in America. You can watch Hogan wrestle and not bullshit, AJ Styles be Phenomenal , and the rising stars like Okada have high caliber matches.

Hell their version of Wrestlemania is the biggest spectacle in professional wrestling. Over five hours of matches and awesome entrances.

Fox318

I can't believe RVD didn't show up.

It was nice to see DDP but I never want to see him take a bump again.

Dude is a role model.

It really is. For 8 dollars and some change, you have over 40 years of professional wrestling by some of the biggest stars of Japan and even in America. You can watch Hogan wrestle and not bullshit, AJ Styles be Phenomenal , and the rising stars like Okada have high caliber matches.

Hell their version of Wrestlemania is the biggest spectacle in professional wrestling. Over five hours of matches and awesome entrances.

hmmm, I'ma binge on WWE network for a month and then look into that.

Lrrr

They must've been on crack to think that booking was a good idea in Philly. I felt bad for Reigns especially on the after show.

To be honest, I was shocked the Rumble was being held in Philly, but it also shows WWE knows it's a smark town because
D-Bry's early elimination along with Rock's "save and rub" for Reigns
were obviously planned, so wwe knew tonight's audience would pose a reaction problem.

RP912

Banned
hmmm, I'ma binge on WWE network for a month and then look into that.

Whenever you do start with the January 4th shows leading into Wrestle Kingdoms. There was a list of recommended matches around here. I think it's in the NJPWorld thread. Trust me, the moment I found out that NJPWorld was a thing, I subscribed and felt like a burden was over my shoulders.

Top Bottom