• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Royal Rumble '17 |OT| Follow The Buzzers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tall4Life

I love the fist cocking taunt personally, I always do it with him.
reigns.gif

it's really as simple as that

doesn't help that he's not great on the mic and they force him to talk with the most cringeworthy dialogue of all time on a weekly basis, either.

good ringwork can't overcome all of that shit.

You could easily be talking about Cesaro here too.

The biggest problem with the Superman Punch, as far as I'm concerned, is that it never actually looks any more powerful than a standard strong punch.

And even worse, AJ Styles has a similar type of move in the Phenomenal Forearm, only it looks super cool and AJ moves his body in a way that makes it look crazy powerful.

Marvel

could never
I wish RR would use the Razor's Edge into the sitdown powerbomb as his finisher. That thing looks devastating coming from him.
Yeah I agree. That's a great looking move and he delivers it well.

The thing about the punch amd others here have touched on it is the overuse of it and the fist slam on the matt. It also doesn't help that some guys really can't seem to take it well. Couple years back that punch looked fantastic, lotta stank on it. Now it seems tame because it's used so much and often either grazes or flatout misses lol

And yeah, Cole's screeching doesn't help either.

Sanjuro

NXT is basically a better D-League that people pretend to care about. You still either have it or not. WWE just uses it as a crutch now.

Fans hate the character a month or two out anyway because they have to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom