• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WWE Payback 2000 |OT| Featuring The Hardy Boyz and Papa Roach

Status
Not open for further replies.

geomon

Worse then billionaire Vince McMahon asking Brian Pillman's freshly (as in 24 hours after his death) widowed wife how she was going to feed her 5 children now that her husband is dead on live TV?

Worse then that?

I forgot about that. Thank you for that wonderful reminder.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Charlotte is one of the few good things they have going in the Women's division. You can tell she has an actual passion for being good at what she does and she's improved by leaps and bounds since she first debuted

They have a lot of good things going in the Women's division.

It's even more gross when you realize that this occurred when Vince was being investigated for steroid distribution, so he keeps pushing her to say it was painkillers and not steroids that killed him.

???

The whole steroids investigation/trial was over for three years at that point.

Pillman died of a heart attack likely caused by diagnosed heart disease and possibly the cocaine that was in his system. But yeah the steroid abuse and the pain killers, especially the former probably what lead to kill him.

That interview was scummy, exploitative shit though.

oo7

green as hell

73b849978e9b5e34-600x400.gif

The Queen is 100% best womens wrestler in WWE. Complete package tbh.

I like Charlotte a lot but she was the crux of every womens title match for 2 years and I dont want to see her in the title picture for a while.

oo7

Does Vince and Co. remember how The Rock became The Rock? Do we have to get a Die Roman Die chant going to bring his memory back? Turn that sumbitch heel already ffs. They are gon a wait too long and Romans heat is going to become Xpac heat.

Does Vince and Co. remember how The Rock became The Rock? Do we have to get a Die Roman Die chant going to bring his memory back? Turn that sumbitch heel already ffs. They are gon a wait too long and Romans heat is going to become Xpac heat.
Why does anyone want Roman to be over? Jesus Christ.

Difference is that die Rocky die was over the course of less than a year. Romans been pushed hard for 3 years. Roman isn't happening.

Lyng

Why does anyone want Roman to be over? Jesus Christ.

Personally I want to see what he can do as a proper heel. Nowadays he delivers good in ring storytelling and is great at putting others over. He clearly isn't afraid of putting his body on the line, and he just has the looks.
His mic work isn't fantastic but then again if he was heel he wouldn't have to talk much.

I think he should have a chance as a heel, in stead of being forced into this shitty superman Cena role.

Personally I want to see what he can do as a proper heel. Nowadays he delivers good in ring storytelling and is great at putting others over. He clearly isn't afraid of putting his body on the line, and he just has the looks.
His mic work isn't fantastic but then again if he was heel he wouldn't have to talk much.

I think he should have a chance as a heel, in stead of being forced into this shitty superman Cena role.

There's no way he'd do a better job than Rusev did or than Strowman is doing. He'd just be Samoa Joe with way more hair and way fewer moves.

Roman has already surpassed X-Pac and has now redefined nuclear heat Fuck You Roman heat.

Lyng

There's no way he'd do a better job than Rusev did or than Strowman is doing. He'd just be Samoa Joe with way more hair and way fewer moves.

Strowman wouldnt be half as popular if he wasnt fighting Roman.
I agree on Rusev though but sadly it seems Vince doesnt like him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom